Anything Exciting For Muppets In 2007?

Teheheman

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Umm...the only movies that the Muppets have done since the JHC sold them to Disney is The Muppets Wizard of Oz. MCC and MTI were in association with Disney but still under the Henson company
Well, don't I feel like an idiot, I thought that Muppets in Space had something to do with Disney, but I guess not. Well, now I know, and as they said in GI Joe, KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Daniel

MWoO

Reaction score
I'm not surprised you didn't know tat Disney was not involved considering you don't even know the name of the movie.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ouch.

Time to shake hands? Hope so.

BTW, loved the G.I. Joe reference.

Teheheman

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I'm not surprised you didn't know tat Disney was not involved considering you don't even know the name of the movie.
Ok, so I'm mistaken on the title, I thought that it was Muppets In Space, and not Muppets From Space. I'm an idiot, ok? Ya happy now? I'll admit it. I was wrong. You don't have to be smart about it.

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh guys... Is hokay, les just try to patch things and shake hands.

Teheheman, don't worry... Just let it go, but feel free to post here if you need any help clarifying any Muppet-related titles or info.
Hope this helps.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thanks, I will. Sorry about blowing up like that, I guess I shouldn't let stuff like an adult who has nothing better to do than to watch the Muppets all day long and make smart comments to somebody when they get a word of a movie title wrong get to me. Not that there's anything wrong with doing that, I'm just saying that I'm more of a casual fan than a fan who knows how many stitches are used to make Kermit the Frog.

Daniel

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Animal needs to eat through the cage the muppets are being held in. And maybe Floyd can help with the hot sauce and Lew Zealand can use his paper towels somehow.

MWoO

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Thanks, I will. Sorry about blowing up like that, I guess I shouldn't let stuff like an adult who has nothing better to do than to watch the Muppets all day long and make smart comments to somebody when they get a word of a movie title wrong get to me. Not that there's anything wrong with doing that, I'm just saying that I'm more of a casual fan than a fan who knows how many stitches are used to make Kermit the Frog.

Daniel
It takes 62 stiches.

Actualy I have no idea.

All you have to do is not state stuff falsly. I don't think that's too much to ask for. And maybe the next time you state something falsly you won't fly off the handle like you did.

I never did call you an idiot by the way, but after that display I find it hard to disagree with you.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I never said that you did call me an idiot. But, I admitted I thought that it was Disney's and I was wrong. I also admitted that I went off the handle, but you gotta admit that it was a little harsh saying something like that. I don't know EVERYTHING about the Muppets. Just cause I got a word wrong, doesn't mean that you gotta blast on me like that.

Daniel