Anything Pepe, other than a racecar

Mac

Reaction score
Hi

I am really new to the muppet world and I really don't know much about it. However, I really did enjoy muppets from space! Anyway, I am looking for anything Pepe, my roommate is in LOVE with him. I would really like to find her something for her birthday. If you have any info on anything you can email me or post here! Thank you so much and God Bless!

Luke

Reaction score
i think theres a T-shirt. Other than that wait a few months for an action figure, and there'll be a few more suprises coming out later this year.

Mac

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the shirt or know of anyone who has one that they might be selling?

kermies_angel

Reaction score
Pepe Stuff

I need to find the link but there was a webiste I was on last month that had a ton of muppet shirts.... My computer is supposedly going to be up and running soon and if it EVER gets fixed I will post the link here. You can also check in with Long John Silvers as they used him in some of their commercials. They may have something available...Oh and I don't know if you have ever heard of stores called Gadzooks, Spencer Gifts or Hot Tpoic but they should all have websites and I know that Hot Topic and Spencer Gifts carry some Muppet Merchandise.

Hope this helps....
Angel ()}:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Well Mac, youre in luck! There is a whole slew of Pepe merchandise coming out this Summer! Figures, plushes, shirts, you name it!

Indeed, Ive been waiting years for Pepe stuff, so this is definately the year of Muppet merch! So yes, just wait a few more months, and bask in the splendor of Pepe swag!

Anyways, welcome aboard MC!

Luke

Reaction score
Cory babe, do you HAVE to give out all the secrets about unanounced merchandise ? :rolleyes:

Mac

Reaction score
Awesome! Do you know about what month we are talking? My roomie is going to be working at a camp this summer so I may have to end up shipping it to her.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Cory babe, do you HAVE to give out all the secrets about unanounced merchandise ? :rolleyes:
Um Luke, Pepe merch is about a closely guarded secret as Bush plans for attacking Iraq.:wink:

Originally posted by Mac
Awesome! Do you know about what month we are talking? My roomie is going to be working at a camp this summer so I may have to end up shipping it to her.
I'd say sometime this Summer hopefully. I am not certain all totalled what Pepe stuff will be out there, but itll be very very nice for those waiting for several years for Pepe stuff like me!

Luke

Reaction score
I doubt there'll be 'tons' of stuff like the rumor - i think we are looking at another t-shirt, one or two plushes, a figure and maybe some odds and ends like Hot Topic kinda stuff.