Anything Pepe, other than a racecar

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Now don't make me scold you for spreading vicious untrue rumors that get people all roiled up. :wink:

*starts stampeding*

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
oh am i so gonna be laughing my butt off in a few months time !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Who knows ? The amazing predictions of 'Psychic Luke' are a mystery unto himself ! :eek:
Naw, more like the secret industry news were not spose to reveal:wink: C'mon Luke...gotta give the people what they want. Anyways, Im not gonna say anything further for fear of being cut off from future insider info. I will say this...if youre a Pepe fan, this Summer your gonna be in for some pretty sweet stuff!

So yeah Luke, dont keep these nice fans in suspense...
I cant reveal exactly which companies or precisely when...but yes, a multitude of Pepe stuff is coming your way in the coming months....and man, its about darn time!

Luke

Reaction score
"The Amazing Psychic Luke" see's more clearly in his crystal ball ....... i see Penguins frolicking in the snow, oh and whats this, i see this new merchandise not being restricted to the prawn. Sssshhh though, a scolding from Nate might be enjoyable, like fer sure ! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
So yeah Luke, dont keep these nice fans in suspense...
I cant reveal exactly which companies or precisely when...but yes, a multitude of Pepe stuff is coming your way in the coming months....and man, its about darn time!
Because you don't know any more then anyone else does from the information gathered on the web and the forum!

I'm going to have to scold Luke and Cory now. I better find a sturdy switch.

Luke

Reaction score
You don't need to scold "The Amazing Luke" - he knows all. It's just "Cory The Hyperactive Uberfan" that needs the spankin ...... although it might be quite enjoyable ! Hmmmmm :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You don't need to scold "The Amazing Luke" - he knows all. It's just "Cory The Hyperactive Uberfan" that needs the spankin ...... although it might be quite enjoyable ! Hmmmmm :eek:
Maybe for you guys, but not for me! :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*plasters self to wall and sneaks away*

i did not see that i did not see that

Sarah