April Fools: An Apology

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens muffler and lets Layla and Beakie out. Not Lisa. You, young girl, have to think of the reprecussions of your actions. Thinking you could fool us twice with the same gag... Not this time.
*Drags Lisa out of car, washes her down like a good parent should, and then glomps her with the dreaded glomp o' doom.
Liiiiiissaaaa! Don't you do that again! We love you too much to let something like this happen. Now off with you, and get to post an update to one of your fics or two.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles!> <Hugs Ed> Well, now that I'm not being dragged around by a car, I suppose I COULD get back to work on this little story here... I wonder how "little" it will actually turn out to be. I mean, Heart of Gold started out as a "little" story, too, as did Swamp Call... and countless other tales I've lined at Leyla... <Ahem> But anyway, back to this cute little tale, while it's still cute and little. :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
imitating Pepe the King Prawn:rolleyes: Leesa You're a leetle steenker,hokay?Next time you pull a bad joke like that,you'll get spanked like a bad monkey,hokay?

(Not by me though!)

All kidding aside Lisa...if you had stopped posting fanfics I'd miss them!Glad you're continuing them.:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You know, I was so tempted to not post my heartfelt message because I just had this feeling that this was an April Fool. But I'd never want to assume that in case you really were going through some stuff. So anyway, glad you're not throwing in the towel and good gag, you got me.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Grins!> <Hugs Beth and Kathy>

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get this story posted tonight... Government reading is taking too long... And I need to pretty much spend tomorrow and Thursday writing a paper... and my weekend is booked... so...

...To play it safe, I'm gonna promise that I will post this one-shot story... sometime before April 2, 2009. :stick_out_tongue: Hopefully sooner than later, of course, but... We'll see!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hugs Lisa for the brave bold attempt of trying to post fic here. We know about the rigors of college, with the demands they place on us... As if they didn't know what was rully important. Will leave you with a piece of wisdom first coined here or somewhere else by that girl we once knew as whatever...

"Never underestimate the power of procrastination of a college student".
Hope that makes you laugh... As you have yet to fully grasp its truth.
Take care Lisa. *Leaves afew muffins for Toga. *Hums Together Again while disapparating back into the ether.