April Fools: Muppet Freak EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - Oh my gosh, guys - This is HUGE!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty funny in that dark humor kind of way.

I think who ever says this is in bad taste needs a little more of a sense of humor to be honset.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I agree JJandJanice, its funny, in a twisted sence. nice job.

MWoO

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty funny in that dark humor kind of way.

I think who ever says this is in bad taste needs a little more of a sense of humor to be honset.
I have a great sense of humor, but this was just in poor taste, especially some of the stuff about recasts and such. The premise isn't even my main problem. It just seemed odd, poorly done, and even insulting in some places. I couldn't even get through it all. April Fools Day does not change that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...I can see why people find it in bad taste, and so did I...at first. But as I read more, I realised it was meant to be funny, and written in a Muppety-sillyness...and I actually laughed out loud at it. It captured a lot of the essence-de-Jim (Which should be a cologne, no?), and I loved the bit about Eric Jacobson being a clone of Frank Oz made by the JHC.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As far as Ouija boards go, it is a toy made in China. Nothing to take seriously or be offended by (unless you're talking about China's labor practices, but that's another issue!). :wink:

Davina

Reaction score
unless you are rather religious and believe they can be used as a doorway for evil spirits..

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
unless you are rather religious and believe they can be used as a doorway for evil spirits..
Well I am very religious but do respectfully disagree with that way of thinking. Especially when a Ouija board typically has the label Parker Brothers on it. :wink: