1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Archaia Comics Labyrinth Tie-In to deal with how Jareth became Goblin King

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Rachael, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Rachael

Rachael Member

It's not coming out until the end of the year - probably December. We have a long wait yet!
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

What do I hear? Happy Birthday to me! I do believe I know what I want for mah birthday this year.... :)
    The Count likes this.
  3. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

My soul hurts now:sigh:. Seriously, that long?
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I'm going to be getting this (that's a given!), but I wish they would re-do Return to Labyrinth, or just pretend it didn't happen and create some other story about the "future." I really hated it, sorry to say, LOL.
  5. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Hehe, guess we are in the same boat... ;)
  6. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

You know the story wasn't too bad but the style used didn't quite work...and the humor to it just didn't seem in line with that universe.... It needed a more dream like quality...not sure what to expect with the new one