Are you a boy or a girl?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who says I NEED a gf? I mean, I would like one but it's not a desperate NEED I have.

Daniel
Oh come on, you know, I know it, everybody knows it, you are SO in a desperate need of a girlfriend!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh come on, you know, I know it, everybody knows it, you are SO in a desperate need of a girlfriend!
Well, if he so desperately needs a girlfriend, where does that put you? I mean, one sided relationships only last so long, you know.... (by this I mean Kathy)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
How can you help a guy get a girlfriend if you can't at least tell the girl how handsome he is?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well why dont we set up a thread for you two and find yall some ladys?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How can you help a guy get a girlfriend if you can't at least tell the girl how handsome he is?
Beakie... what happened to you and Charles?

Well why dont we set up a thread for you two and find yall some ladys?
I think I'll pass... Daniel may like a girlfriend, but I strongly feel that I honestly don't need female companionship to completely my life.

You remember that thread about a divorce a computer game? Here's how my divorce would turn out...

JUDGE: Now tell me again Mrs. Snowth's wife... WHY are you wanting to divorce your husband?
MY WIFE: (Using Kleenex after Kleenex) He'd much rather watch Kathy Greenwood on a TV screen rather than have anything to do with me! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! (Blows nose)
JUDGE: Snowth? Have you no shame?
SNOWTH: Hey, I TOLD my mom I didn't want a wife, but she wouldn't listen to me.

Seriously, my mom is SOOOOOOO determined for me to have a significant other for me... someone she predicts will be a creative, imaginative, blonde bombshell (yeah, she still says I'm a sucker for blondes) who will just steal my heart. "I'll fight it" I keep telling her, "Oh I doubt that" she says.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Beakie... what happened to you and Charles?

I think I'll pass... Daniel may like a girlfriend, but I strongly feel that I honestly don't need female companionship to completely my life.

You remember that thread about a divorce a computer game? Here's how my divorce would turn out...

JUDGE: Now tell me again Mrs. Snowth's wife... WHY are you wanting to divorce your husband?
MY WIFE: (Using Kleenex after Kleenex) He'd much rather watch Kathy Greenwood on a TV screen rather than have anything to do with me! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! (Blows nose)
JUDGE: Snowth? Have you no shame?
SNOWTH: Hey, I TOLD my mom I didn't want a wife, but she wouldn't listen to me.

Seriously, my mom is SOOOOOOO determined for me to have a significant other for me... someone she predicts will be a creative, imaginative, blonde bombshell (yeah, she still says I'm a sucker for blondes) who will just steal my heart. "I'll fight it" I keep telling her, "Oh I doubt that" she says.
Well i think when i have a girl in my life its fun. BTW I think a girl on here likes me but I'm not going to say who because i could be wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well i think when i have a girl in my life its fun. BTW I think a girl on here likes me but I'm not going to say who because i could be wrong.
Well, you know how these crazy MC romances are.

Oh and Winslow? YOU say "Who's on first?", I say "What's on second?"