Are you a boy or a girl?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! <3
:0 Cool. I'll keep the candy freak.
You keep the pirate. x)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh you girls and your crazy loves lol sometimes i wish i was a girl so i could really have a crush on Adam Sandler but i will have to settle with Drew Berrymore

D'Snowth

Reaction score
oh you girls and your crazy loves lol sometimes i wish i was a girl so i could really have a crush on Adam Sandler but i will have to settle with Drew Berrymore
That is the weirdest thing you have ever said!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha, Dwayne, that's awesome. Point taken. ><

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That is the weirdest thing you have ever said!
really i thought the whole coldslaw thing was the weirdest thing i have ever said. Did you see the stuff i said about my mom being the berded lady at the circus that was some strange stuff to.
I'm a preety weird person, i think it has to be beacuse of what happend when i was a kid. my mom was so happy to have a bounceing baby boy, she tried to see if i would bounce. It worked the first few time untill i landed on my head.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I am a man, actually.
People were led to think I was actually a girl.
HA!
Oh Ha Ha, you're a riot. :wink:

Hehe just kidding. Anyway, it is kinda interesting from a psychological pov, how we can often tell a person's gender online by how they seem to "talk" and the kinds of names they choose etc. On the other hand, those things can also be misleading and you end up stereotyping.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
really i thought the whole coldslaw thing was the weirdest thing i have ever said. Did you see the stuff i said about my mom being the berded lady at the circus that was some strange stuff to.
I'm a preety weird person, i think it has to be beacuse of what happend when i was a kid. my mom was so happy to have a bounceing baby boy, she tried to see if i would bounce. It worked the first few time untill i landed on my head.
Wow! You learn something old everyday!:big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh Ha Ha, you're a riot. :wink:

Hehe just kidding. Anyway, it is kinda interesting from a psychological pov, how we can often tell a person's gender online by how they seem to "talk" and the kinds of names they choose etc. On the other hand, those things can also be misleading and you end up stereotyping.

I purposely chose MrsPepper because it had the MRS in it... I've been mistaken for a guy in alot of other forums. The only problem I've had here is being mistaken for a 40 year old.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It could be that your just a lot more mature then a lot of people here.:wink:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yeah, grandma, I mean....
Pepper!

x)

I'm kidding.

LOL! Yes, Heralde, a very happy riot. :wink:
It's true, we can tell.
But some girls can be highly boyish.
So, you sometimes can't tell...and sometimes you can.