Are you a member on any other online forums?

Count von Count

Reaction score
It is a comix store. If I want comix i go to lonestarcomics (.com or to one of there stores here in T.X.) Just thought i would do a litte Comic book ad there. Just what we need Ads.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
TZ is more than just a comic store. It is a website full of forums relating to all kinds of cartoons.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I did not see that. it's a good idea. But i do't read comic books Just see the Movie, They make good movies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I did not see that. it's a good idea. But i do't read comic books Just see the Movie, They make good movies.
Me, I read the comics, watch the cartoons (if they're made well), and maybe see the movie (again, if they're made well). Personally, Marvel's outdone itself this year & so, DC will have to really step up, considering The Dark Knight seems to be its only leading film in regards to its comic-based line-up.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I see the Marvels' movies they are alsome.
Yeah. X-Men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Incredible Hulk, & Iron Man. All were special effects blow-outs & a lot of them rocked. DC better step up its roster to include others beyond Superman & Batman.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yes it is. Feel free to post any and all.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
RedPiggy: Here

ImJessieTR: bulbagarden and serebii and fanfiction.net (IIRC it's my username on imdb.com as well)

ImJessieTR29: youtube

Iwantamotto: beliefnet.com