Are you a member on any other online forums?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As for other forums, I'm also at the Seville Library, and even became a mod a while back there; I don't visit as much as I used to, it's pretty much dead anymore, and again, I'm not that big into Chipmunks at the moment anymore.

And I still admin my old Kathy Greenwood forum which recently had its first new member in years, I kid you not.

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
I used to post at ToonZone as well, but not very often, and I haven't posted in YEARS because people were always treating me like crap, and I never knew why.
Funny you say that, I felt the same way there. I haven't posted there either in years. Every once in a while I'll pop in just lurk. Besides, here (which I am not a major poster) I never post on other forums. I am mostly a lurker.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to say I'm glad I'm not the only one, there HAVE been forums where I was the only one people would pick on, but I'm glad to see I'm not alone as far as ToonZone is concerned...

Perhaps something needs to be done about there if there's quite a few people out there like us who talk about being treated like crap over there.

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
I don't think anything could be done. It has been like that for years. To me the members there almost seem "clickish". Which is a shame there was some things that I always wanted to reply on but, just didn't because of the attitude there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, just about all forums have similar problems like that; heck, sometimes things can be a little cliquish around here as well, though it doesn't seem quite as bad these days as it has in the past.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think I can tell a difference in the atmosphere around here since my eight month absence; MC seems to be a bit more like it used to be.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think they do have forums, but I haven't ever posted in them, I've simply used my DA for posting art and junk, though I don't get on much anymore these days, lol.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, I belong to a book-swap forum called BookCrossing.com, where my screen handle is 4thEstate.