Are You A Muppetologist?

christyb

Reaction score
I keep getting errors everytime I try to take the quiz. So does any computer genisuses know what my problem is???

G-MAN

Reaction score
I got 10/10 and am a Muppetologist,9/10, 9/9
I missed the question about Floyd, Animal and The Insta-growth pills

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, took the other two quizes. And now I can I'm a certified Muppetologist with a perfect 29 out of 29 score on all three quizes.
Course, it doesn't hurt that I have a copy of TMM on DVD.

T

timrikthegorf

Perfect scores all around for me. I almost got tripped up on the Scooter's "dad" question, but I figured it was just flawed. I did think Scooter was retired for awhile because the character was very close to Richard and I also thought that was the reason Rowlf was never given a new voice until recently. I guess I was wrong. I did see A Very Merry Muppet Christmas though and I thought Brian Henson did a fantastic job with Scooter and was able to bring the character back to life. Normally he's very...out there with his characters and over acts with all of them. He really likes to have his characters yell at every turn, but he did something different with Scooter and really did it right.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
christyb said:
I keep getting errors everytime I try to take the quiz. So does any computer genisuses know what my problem is???
I kept getting those too, but I just would press "backspace" on my keyboard and it would go back to the question, and I would just keep trying it again until it worked. It may take a few tries, but it'll eventually work. :wink: