Article by James Carroll

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The guild meets one Saturday every month at Fort Mason. There will be no meeting this month because of various happenings, but it will congregate again in September. The first meeting is free.

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The guild meets one Saturday every month at Fort Mason. There will be no meeting this month because of various happenings, but it will congregate again in September. The first meeting is free.
Beaker (what's your name?) and Jamie,
Hmmm, how much is Muppet related? Do you find it fun? By the way, did anyone see that freak puppet of Frank Sinatra on that "30 seconds of Fame" show on Fox last night? I literally let out a yell.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's the Bay Area San Fransico chapter of the puppet guild. It's not really Muppet related though there are professional Muppet performers who are members and some speaking guests too. It's more about people who either work in puppetry or enjoy the craft.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Beaker (what's your name?) and Jamie,
Hmmm, how much is Muppet related? Do you find it fun? By the way, did anyone see that freak puppet of Frank Sinatra on that "30 seconds of Fame" show on Fox last night? I literally let out a yell.<<<

Im Cory, whats your name? Oh, from what I know it was heavy on the Dark Crystal/Labyrinth/Jedi/Pixar/Who Framed?/various Muppet stuff...namely due to Karen, her husband, and their special guest who has worked on virtually all the cool genre
films of the 80's. So whether if youre a Star Wars fan, Muppet fan, or animatronic fan, this is the place! Just wish I hadnt missed the last one...howw was it Jamie?

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Hey Cory, thanks for the info. You too Jamie.
That sounds pretty cool. I have no idea what day it is but I'm sure I can look it up. And as long as it doesn't interfere on School Dayz which I just love soooo much.
Oh, and my name is Michele.