Ask Ken at Palisades

Joe

Reaction score
Re: preordering Harry

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Where can you pre-order Crazy Harry?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
www.ebgames.com is one place (7.99 ships approx 8/3) personally I'm gonna wait though

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
People believe what they believe, and changing their minds is very, very difficult.
(is gonna go in random directions with this post)

I agree with you on that point, but I don't think(not that my opinion is any better than anyone elses) you'll have as big a problem as what is being speculated, because Crazy Harry has been around blowing up things for a looong time, and I'm sure people realize that, and that you didn't make up this character because of what happened. I think he's a great addition to the line :smile:

Is there any word on wheather TRU is gonna pick up an exclusive in series 2? Those are the easiest for me to get (I'm not saying that they all should go there though, because then there's no hunt in finding them.) or are they gonna decide based on how the first sells? from what I can tell it'll do good when it arrives, the local TRU only has five piggys and a kermit left out of their first shipment. and of the people I've talked to, they're all gonna get the playsets/tux kermit.

I can't wait to see the playsets, they sound like they're going to be something that I need to get a few of :wink:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
how about lew

Hey Ken here's a thought. Since series three is done being sculpted, what about substituting Lew Zealand for Harry. Then putting Harry in series 3 for a November release? Or how about a Piggy repaint using the EB head, and the actual outfit she wore on the show? Similar to the Fisher Price one, but with a shawl and Foo Foo. That might be a big seller because you have to figure that most people won't know about the EB one, and don't like the regular one. Just a thought. Or even Patrol Bear since you have him done already. Though that would make 3 Fozzies in series 2.
Just some thoughts.
-Artie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aerosmith I missed your idea...did ya want me to WALK THIS WAY!?!?! LOL...I kill myself. What was your idea?
Maybe you should leave the jokes to the bears.

just kiddin!
F:big_grin:Z

Aerosmith

Reaction score
If you do movie figures you have to make a Fozzie variant picking his nose like in Muppets From Space. I was laughing so hard at that part. Oh and I just gave Kermit a guitar I had from an extra Kiss Paul Stanley. Hey it works for now.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by SPECIAL ED
man i just thought of a good exclusive if you start a fan club .kermit just got his name on a star on the walk of fame now that would be a cool set.with indiana frog
Indiana Frog sounds like a cool idea, but is there any doubt that something like that should be a Disney park exclusive (just like their normal Indy figure last year)? :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
MrTheFrog Hey Ken here's a thought. Since series three is done being sculpted, what about substituting Lew Zealand for Harry.

Problem is...Lew is sculpted, but not tooled, so he can't be bumped up.

Hey wong...is it true that there are guys in Tenessee who by some weird twist of genetics are actually their own fathers?

gorry

Reaction score
Gorry for an 11 year old kid you make me laugh..you got a great sense of humor. Maybe I can work out a trade with you for some stuff so you don't have to start workin' construction or something. I wish I were going to Chicago...lots of people are heading out there I want to meet.

Ken
hey,whats wrong with a little work?i do whatever i have to just to get these figures.(like playing with my 2 year old half wolf dog,that can rip a steel chain i might add)and since your not going to chicago it ain't so bad because i probobly just end up going to all the other cons,so far i'm 2 for 2.and it's not quite "construction" just sweeping,throwing out old plywood,lighting all the old matresses on fire(my favorite part)and throwing out all the old wood.

matleo

Reaction score
Aerosmith - Could try to do that with the explosives...but there is a gunpowder barrel, dynamite plunger, two dynamite sticks and a bomb...a lot to hide behind little ole' Harry.

I'm gonna play PC police for second. I think if you 'hide' the sticks you should be all right. your bomb is a cartoon bomb (ala bugs Bunny) your gunposwder barrel..well, it's pretty plain, no dnager there. The plunger....it's..it's....it gets used with the cartoon bomb (ala Bugs Bunny) Stretching it huh?
Another thing there is also a diffenrece I thin between Harry and your Nash figure. You said it was a figure that showed a cop being beaten, but you don't actually see Harry blowing up anything. So your in the clear.
And I agree with whoever mentioned what you put on the packagaing. you have the descriptons on the back. Instead of saying "mad bomber" what about "Pyrotechnics expert"? Ya know, if your worried about ome news freak 'playing an angle' then beat 'em to the punch and play your own angle.
Last point, and I'm not advocating this one, but you mentioned Series 2 hitting in Oct. and 3 hitting in Nov. an the fear that we had only like 6 weeks or seomthin to spend $140. I don'tknow about anyone else, but I was planning on putting Series 3 on my X-mas list and probably the Animal playset as well. Just a thought. OK Gotta run. Time to go to work and make the littl children smile!!

--Matt