Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Gorry for an 11 year old kid you make me laugh..you got a great sense of humor. Maybe I can work out a trade with you for some stuff so you don't have to start workin' construction or something. I wish I were going to Chicago...lots of people are heading out there I want to meet.

Hey rufus...thank Mike Horn for that. He is the one who allows the product to be whatever it wants to be without being too strict about a certain "number" that must be hit. Really allows for a lot of creative freedom, and when we were going over the costs of the kitchen and realizing what it would cost to make he decided to leave it alone and not gut the thing and just make it a deluxe edition.

Some people got an advance look at the kitchen and they'll vouch...there's a ton of crap in it and it's great that we really didn't have to make many cuts...my only regret? No basketball hoop. But I smell an exclusive there. Perhaps a Muppet Fest one?

Actually, I have already started looking for a hoop I can use to customize my kitchen display and I am ordering a bunch of *gasp* doll stuff that fits perfectly in the kitchen for added detail. There is also a really cool couple of miniature shops on line that have some awesome small scale bottles of Windex and junk like that which I have already started ordering. My display is gonna ROCK.

Ken

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Crazy Harry figure

I would state something on the package, i'm not sure what thought, i mean you don't want to make it seem like your really covering up something that anyone could really tell, i mean like this

"Crazy harry is a mad bommer man that loves explostions but would never hurt anyone!"

that sounds funny, i don't think that would work, i don't know what to put then, what does Henson have to say about it?

Zack)Rowlf the, what do i know i'm just a dog!Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Aerosmith - Could try to do that with the explosives...but there is a gunpowder barrel, dynamite plunger, two dynamite sticks and a bomb...a lot to hide behind little ole' Harry.

Zach - Henson hasn't said anything...I don't know if they think it is an issue or not.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
:eek: Woah! I didnt know he came with that much stuff! You know I aint going to have enough money to get Aerosmith tickets this year. :big_grin: Or the Ace Frehley Les Paul :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey did you ever pick up a Pick Up? The Ace Frehley Les Paul that ReSaurus made? It's a 1/6 scale replica of the guitar he played. Nice piece, real strings, electroplated parts...ever snag one?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Nope cause Ace sued them and they had to recall it. I alsmot got the Slash one though. Oh and a question why didnt Kermit come with a banjo and will he eventually down the line?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Henson nixed the banjo cause it was more of a Muppet Movie thing. If we were ever to do movie stuff, we'd defintely do that.

Hey you want an Ace Frehley Pick-Up? I used to work at ReSaurus before I came to Palisades...be easy enough to get you one.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Harry September?

I think we should be aware of, but not worry about this potential issue.
I might be a problem, but the more it is mentioned and discussed the more opportunity there will be to have an outsider get wise to this, and look to get their fifteen minutes of fame off the backs of our favorite pyro maniac.
So just be sure to buy yours early, heck buy an extra one in case they are yanked, you could profit off them!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
preordering Harry

Where can you pre-order Crazy Harry?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole