Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Would you rather have sheet music or a piano that opens? To add something, anything, to that SKU at this point would mean something has to be cut out. It's a big SKU.

Ken

FER SURE

Reaction score
Ken-
About the new timeline
I thought that all the future playsets were to be released with their respective wave of figs. Is this the plan for all future playsets? If so I guess it's all the better for my wallet, but ohh I hate having to be patient

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally that was the plan. EM and Kitchen are complex pieces and just need more time over there. Maybe in S4 we will try to level them off, but maybe it's a good thing to have them staggered. Certainly easier on the wallet.

Ken

bw0000

Reaction score
Ken,

On the Rowlf thing, I would rather have a piano that opens. I can always make sheet music!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I think Rowlf's piano should open; i agree, I can make sheet music for it.

de Foz

matleo

Reaction score
same here, paino that opens. Like you, ken, I've been cutomizing my figures with doll house furniture (glad to know I'm not the only one). That was actually where I got the idea. So yeah, piano that opens.
I already have a picture frame that I foundand put a pic of Kermit in it fir Piggy's dressing table and I'll pick aup another e=ood-or-end ofr her. And when I get the ML playset I'm going to put in a computer and a rubber duckie (an MFS reference) hope all is well.
--Matt

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Hi Ken!!!

Hi Ken,
I'm not sure if this was asked or not, and if so I apoligize.
When is it possible to see the pic's of Zoot? And, What is the projected date that He WILL be on the stores shelves???

Teddy

"You ain't drunk if you can lay on the floor without holdin on!"

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

Hmmmm the Penguins are on vacation right now taking a Mexican cruise, but i have no objections to them modelling the new Muppet bikinis either .... i draw the line at g-strings though ! ;-)

"With margaritas at the midnight buffet"

The penguins are taking over the ship!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL! Talk to you July 8th Luke :wink:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Ken,

It may be a bit early to ask this but here it goes. Will Pigs in Space and Nurse Piggy have a body truer to the Muppet Show version or the new Henson "Slim Fast" Piggy?

I like the fact that the hair and ears are a seperate piece on the exclusive Piggy. I think this could also help the looks of the new Piggy because it adds more detail. Of course, you guys think of everything so perhaps you had to pass on that. I also like that you did not use a neon greenish paint on kermit. Are series two figures already being manufactured?

It can't be said enough, thanks for all the inside looks at the creation and development of this line.

Chadkermit

Thog

Reaction score
Question

Ken,

I know eveyone asks what is coming down the pipe line for the figures. But my question is how did this all get started? How did your company get the rights to do this line? Was it Henson's idea? And what did you think when you first heard about it?

Dan