Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Luke,

now I'm worried, because I also thought that a Penguin would go nicely with Lew Zealand--well, more so than any of the other characters. Both of them like the fish, both of them...well, like the fish.

My only other idea would be if you had a "figure" that was 1 Penguin, 1 Rat, and 1 Chicken--sort of a generic pack of smaller figures, all three of which were always all over the Muppet Theatre (and the movies) and all of which fans and non-fans associate with the Muppets. Make all three of them generic (i.e. NOT Rizzo), and you'd have something that I think would be a good seller, whether PVC or jointed.

Not that I know anything about joints.

Really.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

Out of curiosity, how is the "year without Santa Claus" line coming along? I'm really looking forward to these figures, and haven't heard much about them at all recently. Are they still coming out?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to a Bag 'o Muppets with a couple penguins in it. It may not be great packaging for displaying the figs, but hey-- if it gets us more backround Muppets....

I don't care how it is packaged or marketed as long as I can get a couple penguins, some Anything Muppets, maybe a few generic chickens and rats and frogs.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I'm not opposed to a Bag 'o Muppets with a couple penguins in it. It may not be great packaging for displaying the figs, but hey-- if it gets us more backround Muppets....

I don't care how it is packaged or marketed as long as I can get a couple penguins, some Anything Muppets, maybe a few generic chickens and rats and frogs.
And don't forget the singing food!

gags beasley

Reaction score
This is probably FAQ material, but is the Fozzie figure still coming with Chuckie the ventriloquist dummy? I recall reading about that awhile back, but am not sure anymore.

towels

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Chuckie got pushed when tux Fozzie got pushed when vacation Fozzie got pushed into the regular line (and I think it may have pushed Patrol Bear too).
And here we thought Piggy was the pushy one!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lemme get this strait...

Series two will ship in October, Sereis 3 will likely ship late December or early January and Series four could foreseeably not hit stores till March...

I think I shall now be sick!!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by gorry
howard stern?!?!whenever i'm bad my dad makes me watch that as a torture devise!who cares if some guy can fart 500 times in a row?lol.
Well can you fart five hundred times in a row Gorry ? If not, let the farting kids have their five minutes of fame. If so, you should get a $1 a day on top of the 50 cents not to fart.

I actually like Howard, i booked him on a TV show here once when his movie was out, he was such a nice polite family guy - i guess he's smart too because he can make so much money outa his character.

Howard Stern show figs would be cool, and sounds like Ken kinda wants to push the boundaries of action figures a bit which is also cool. I expect you could do some really cool farting action figures with those voice chips the Simpsons have.

Quinn :- I'm glad i wasn't the only person to think of Lew Zealand. There isn't much else he can come with besides a bucket of fish so i think a Penguin could be cool. Your other idea is ace too.

All :- I think the FAQ is a superb idea. If it isn't already being worked on, i nominate Jamie/Frogboy4 who seems to really be on top of whats happening and when. I guess he can thank me when he comes back from holiday. ;-)

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Drtooth Series two will ship in October, Sereis 3 will likely ship late December or early January and Series four could foreseeably not hit stores till March...

Try not to get any on your shoes. I don't know where you got this info, but it is not correct.

Drtooth

Reaction score
SORRY! I KINDA GOT CARRIED AWAY. I MUST HAVE MISINTERPRETED SOMETHING. Besides, I just got extremely confused. I read that the figures will likely shelve in October. I musta read worng!

Seriously, though. Gonzo's cannon in series 2 might not have been such a good idea. I have a feeling someone's going to shoot him out and break it. It's like giving a ming vase it's own sling shot! It's a cool function, don't get me wrong, but with all sculpted, hand painted (unless they aren't) figurines, they are very delicate. But I suppose if we all let Gonzo work with a net (most likely a bed or a pile of pillows) he may be alright.