Ask Ken at Palisades

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Warrick,

Very clever that way to say "****" you came up with. Your language skills might not be the lost cause I once thought. ;-)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe they can have both. One could be a varient.

As for the Bag full of Muppets idea (mentioned a while back) it will be very expensive, and very hard to market, but I don't think that will stop anyone here!

beaker

Reaction score
Muppet PVC

>>>RE: PVCs...with these, I think you'd get a lot more people than with the figures, even; you'd get more characters (a whole lineup) for one price, if you were doing them like the DC Direct boxes of JLA/Titans/Villains, whatever... And they may seem more "kid-friendly" for people who are looking for that.<<<

What, Muppet figures arent kid friendly? I guess Im just a big kid, heh. But yeah, I second the PVC idea. Maybe they could be 3-4" like the new/upcoming Simpsons theme ones(or Burger King Simpsons Halloween figures) with limited articulation.
This woudl so rock, and the sculpts wouldnt have to be as meticulous, and more characters could be made!

Then again, I for one would LOVE to see a rerelease and new series continuation of the Fisher Price 1978 line.(yeah, Im an ol school hard liner, hehe) I mean if they can reissue Tron and Star Wars figures:wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Luke

but i do feel that two figures, both arriving in the same wave, both dressed in Scrubs, is gonna be a turn off to anyone but the most harcore Muppet fan.
Luke but what about Pigs in space? there you will get all three in a Pigs in Space suit in the same line(link, pork, and piggy), Which of coures is only perfect and should not be changed, i think they should look how they did on the show.

Zack)Rowlf the, who thought what they wore on the show were nurse outfits and doesn't know the diffrence between scrubs and nurse outfits...Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Muppet PVC

Originally posted by beaker
I mean if they can reissue Tron and Star Wars figures:wink:
Who would buy the Tron figures. They were ugly then and still are. I saw them this weekend and rolled my eyes.:rolleyes:

towels

Reaction score
A Question for Ken

Did any retailers shy away from the playset due to shelf space or will it be pretty safe to return to where we got the figures to look for these?
How long until we need to start our daily reports on the lab?
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the movie tron?

no
no
no
no
no
no
no
no
yes..I mean, no! no!

Couldn't resist!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken,

Repeating self, I think you may have missed this post of mine (but it's okay):

Is there by any chance a pay phone in the Swinetrek? If you've seen the John Cleese episode you know what I'm talking about.

How does Sam look? I ask because Sideshow got away with making him look like an exact replica of him in his glory days from Season Two of TMS on. Of course their Waldorf looks much more like the original too. I ask because truth be told I don't like how soft and rounded Sam's features have become (FACIAL features, guys, facial features). His eyelids look too clumpy and his beak isn't pointy enough. I sure hope the picture they sent for you to base him off of isn't too recent. Just tell me if the sculpt looks good.

BTW, I've called EB twice and today I found out they got a shipment of only Kermit & Piggy; in fact they've NEVER had Bunsen and Dr. Teeth. What's up with that? Is it because they're out of stock (like it seems on the website, especially with Bunsen?)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole