Ask Ken at Palisades

towels

Reaction score
Crash Gonzo

While I think a twisted nose would require retooling/sculpting, I could see the bruises and scrapes as just a repaint. With maybe a new sling accessory or something. Of course, it's a long wait until he could get medical attention from Vets Hospital (not quite as long as he'd have to wait to get competent medical attention from Vets Hospital but...)

matleo

Reaction score
Thanks Ken,
FM Piggy? Does that mean she doesn't get talk radio?

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
I have a question on the whole collectors club thing - what if you want to join the club, but you are joining in order to get the Animal T-Shirt or other variants, and don't want the vanishing cream beaker. Do you just reply '0' to the number of vanishing cream beakers needed or is the club only really for people who want ALL the show exclusives ?

I await your reply wearing Muppet speedos !

matleo

Reaction score
Ken

I thought of a good rizzo accessory. Although i think some one might have had this one on the old board. What about a little TV set? And then someohw put a thing on the screen that had him watchign the Muppets Show. Just a thought.

Luke
Where is kermit placed on your Muppet speedos? you know how uncomfortable it makes me.

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the club starts with the VC Beaker, and you would have to then just wait to join until around the time of the San Diego con, when we solicit new emails for new members. At that time it would be the Animal fig that would be part of the introductory kit.

I am almost finished with our intro mailing, just gotta put together an order form and finalize the visuals and details. I hope to get it out tomorrow. This will explain all that needs to be done to join the club and get the swag.

I am excited about this. We have to start off slow, but it is something that everyone at work has wanted to do for a while.

Saw Rowlf's grand piano today. It's way cool.

Ken

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
you know what ken im on the list and i want to thank you without you we would just be hearing horror stories of me on ebay trying to get the exclusives.thanks from im sure evry one here.you the true ken obi jedi arse kicker.lol:big_grin:

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
I second that. Ken, you and the staff at Palisades are doing a great job with this offer. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. :smile:

BAZ

Reaction score
Bravo Ken!

You all are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

Squigiman

Reaction score
Um, hey!

Hi everybody,
(CROWD CHANTS: "Hi, Dr. Nick!")

It's been quite a long time since I last really posted here, and I feel like I've lost touch with the communicating aspect of this forum. As I've been planning to reply to one topic or another, more new ones come up. Pages upon pages have been added, since last I expressed my thoughts and opinions, here, mainly because I couldn't sign on for some reason, and got no response from contacting help. Anyways, I have many thoughts on many of the topics discussed since, but it is late, and me and my girlfriend celebrate our 1-year anniversary, tomorrow. It's really wonderful, she's really helped me a lot getting through a hard time in my life, and making me feel happier, in general, so I can't wait. We're going to see the Powerpuff Girls movie. Should be a lot of fun, as always. Anyways, while I'm touching base, I just want to say that I finally got to see the entire series 1, minus exclusives and playset, today, and they look fantastic. They're bigger than I thought, as I expected them to be more Star Wars than Simpsons in scale, but I guess it just allows for all of that great detail and articulation. My only complaints are that it was like a tease, because I don't have enough money, at the moment, to get them, plus they're size, and the image of them in their playsets of which all, or at least most, I want to get, leads to an image of lack of space, especially with my current Simpsons playsets taking up plenty of space, and I don't even have all of them. Well, hopefully all will work out in time. Once again, thank you Ken for your amazing work, dedication, and continuous support. Hope all is well with you, and the future Mrs. and Mrs.-in-law. Also, Matt, do we still have a trade to make. Otherwise, take care everybody, see ya soon, I hope.

-Squigiman