Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I thought Janice was fairly flat chested. Is she?

As for the expiration date...what do you mean? A deadline for sending in memberships? NO...but when the Beakers are gone they are gone. Should be enogh to cover you, but I would not suggest waiting more than a couple of weeks tops.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I had the same reaction, then I looked here.

http://www.muppets.com/profiles/janice.htm

there is definately some thing there, more Milla Jovovich than Dolly Parton, but something.
Also I think a Tuxedo Janice would be cool. Since she has a strong following, and you will, in all likelyhood be recycling the females more often than the male figures. Just a thought, I gotta go now and change my avatar before dinner.
:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
This is the point Ken, yes in a way she is, but her features are also noticeable. Whenever anyone has done anything to do with Janice they have always made her flatter than Kermit - if you look here at Byrons funky site you'll notice that there is a fair amount of growth in the upper body area which often gets overlooked because she isn't "Miss Piggy".

The actual question asked at Toughpigs was what cup size she would be, i was trying not to comment blatently to preserve the dignity of the moment, but i am thinking at least B. Anyway just a point to note, i didn't want you to boob on the Janice figure ! :wink:

Luke
*There goes the dignity*

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Ken, I think they mean do you have to pay a yearly membership fee for the collector's club membership?

Well, my six year old must have grown accustomed to playing with my Simpson figs, as Bunsen's glasses only lasted five minutes before they got snapped off, leaving only about a quarter of an inch of each earpiece on each side of Honeydew's head. I'm sure he was expecting them to come off just like all the Simpson figs who wear glasses. Was it a hard decision which way to go with Bunsen's glasses Ken, removable or fixed? At least with the Simpsons figs, I always found the glasses after he was done playing. Now I'm off to find some glue that I hope can do an unobtrusive job on the tiny frames. FYI folks, watch your Bunsens with the little ones.

Robot Rabbit's tail wasn't glued in place either, but my son thinks that's kind of funny. :smile:

... a message from muppetlabs

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

...The actual question asked at Toughpigs was what cup size she would be, i was trying not to comment blatently to preserve the dignity of the moment, but i am thinking at least B. Anyway just a point to note, i didn't want you to boob on the Janice figure ! :wink:

Luke
*There goes the dignity*
I always considered Janice an A-Cup Cutie.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I just checked the sculpt pics...while she is not what I would consider flat she certainly doesn't have real boobage either, not like that pic at Byron's. Hmmm...how would I address this issue with Henson? This might be a battle that would be unwinnable. That is not something I think they would be into me doing...giving her bigger breasteses.

Man...and I was having jugs of fun. I thought all the series 4 sculpts were in their cans. Well, I have mounds of work to get done, so ta-ta for now...

Ken

FER SURE

Reaction score
Yet again another strike from........MASTER LILLY King of the Double- Entendre

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i can see the point about approaching Henson on this issue - then again if you ever do a 'Spamela Hamderson' (Muppets Tonight Pig) figure it's gonna have to be the focus of some lengthy negotiations - she is one loaded pig and in a Baywatch style swimsuit.

Anyway as long as Janice isn't totally flat then i'm sure the fans will be happy and thanks for checking out the pics - i bet you never thought you'd be staring at puppet breasts for a living, the dudes at Jakks and Playmates miss out on all those kinda treats !

:big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
....Man...and I was having jugs of fun. I thought all the series 4 sculpts were in their cans...

Ken
Ken, her can is relatively flat, we are more thinking of what's upfront :big_grin: