Ask Ken at Palisades

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't see anyone but a completist like me caring enough that the error Beaker is more limited. I mean comparatively, the boxed VC Beaker kicks the cheap bagged VC Beaker's heinie for eye appeal, so I can't see anyone paying a premium for it. I probably wouldn't even want it if I didn't know the story behind it here from Ken.

Now, the fully invisible Beaker is another story! :smile:

Didn't someone who worked the Palisades booth say they saw the fully invisible Beakers get delivered to the con by UPS? When is the industry party where these would be given away? Tonight? I'm sure it's only a matter of time before these show on ebay if they got made.

(edit: Yep, I just checked, and it was bizzarreblair who volunteered at the booth and scooped Ken bringing us the news. The industry party was tonight, so I wouldn't expect and inviso Beakers on ebay until tomorrow at the earliest)

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by dr. gorry
ken,has invisible beaker even been made?cause all i can find is vc in invisible beaker packaging.
nevermind.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hey Gorry, get to bed! :wink:

Oh yeah, school's out for the summer..... nevermind as well... :wink:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppetlabs
Hey Gorry, get to bed! :wink:

Oh yeah, school's out for the summer..... nevermind as well... :wink:
why?i don't wanna.lol.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

I was at the Palisades booth today and saw someone with a name tag that said "Ken Lilly" working at the booth. The person said he wasn't Ken, that was just the nametag he was given. How did that happen, or were you just yankin my chain? [by the way, VC beaker kicks butt; i got two of them (hehe)]

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Wasn't me. Unless there is a clone out there. Darn those pesky clones!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Uncleduke,

Sorry bout that - i think the seller wiped that bit out of the auction description by the time i got there so it wasn't as clear.

THANK YOU DAVID - for the email address !

and about the guy with the Ken badge ..... i see all this 'Ask Ken' business has now spurned :- 'Ken Impersonators' - they hang around at shows and forums answering questions on behalf of Ken.

Drtooth

Reaction score
How is the Pig in space playset going? I'm asking thins because I saw all these photos of the "Muppet Labs" and I am Drooling! And I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, but since there are all these delays, maybe I can get it!

But How will the Swine trek look? Exactly like the show, or are you going to take a few liberties with it (Be cool if you did!) I ask mainly because I happen to know what the real set looks like. It's really, really big. It just looks small because of a short angle lense or something.

And if there is an "exploded Beaker" in the far flung future, how about having his mouth open, screaming?