Ask Ken at Palisades

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I forgot something when I sent it to you the first time so use the one I sent you in youre work e-mail. If its not to late. Nothing major really. :smile: Oh and thanks again.

Blinky

Reaction score
Not Muppets but...

Ken since you are in the Industry do you know if any company has considered producing a line of Invader Zim action figures? If not why? If so who?

:big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything about Zim figs...but then again I bleed Muppet green, I hear about little else these days!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
I never said she couldn't wear a dress, I said I couldn't imagine her in a dress.
But that's my point, you don't have to "imagine" her in a dress, she wore several! I posted proof!

:stick_out_tongue:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Hey Ken is the Toy Fare Tux Kermit packaged diffrent than the TRU Tux Kermit? Cause most of Toy Fare's Exclusives are usually boxed or are in a baggie. I got my Tux Kermit in the mail from Amazon. It looks like he sneezed in the package, cause there's green paint on the inside of the bubble from where the paint rubbed off of his nose on to it.

beaker

Reaction score
did somebody say invader zim???

>>>Ken since you are in the Industry do you know if any company has considered producing a line of Invader Zim action figures? If not why? If so who?<<<

Ok, ya just caught my attention! As an authoirty on all things jhonen vasquez, jthm, and invader zim...while the show looks to have been cancelled for nick, the line continues with hot topic. so, we just might be seeing some sort of pvcs or something soon. not sure, but there has been a bit toomuch tacky zim stuff as of late. For those of you who are wondering what th eheck invader zim is...eek! Well, if you think american cartoons suck(and i dont blame you!) invader zim has to be one of the coolest, colorful, wacky, and awesome cartoons in a decade. Viacom messed up big time not having this on mtv, instead they chose nickelodeon...as it was deemed far too avantgarde me thinks for the station. zim fans are everywhere, heck tracey ulman even complimented me on my invader zim necklace at the muppet gala.
Anyways, zim figures are a must, and lets hope they put it back on tv!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man

But that's my point, you don't have to "imagine" her in a dress, she wore several! I posted proof!

:stick_out_tongue:
I am aware of the fact you are presenting, JANICE (THE MUPPET) has worn a dress.

I was trying to have a conversation about TOYS. I thought that's what this board was about.

So I CANNOT IMAGINE (A TOY) of Janice in an evening gown. I can imagine a toy of Janice in a tux.
Most people who collect toys will probably buy all the Tuxedo verisions, but would not even look twice at the evening gown version.

There are many points in the Muppet show where a character was dressed this way and that. They would not all make good toys.

I made a comment that I thought it would be cool if they made this toy... please stop trying to convince me I am wrong. She DID wear a tux, and I think it would be a cool toy.

Sheeesh

Foreignman

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Kev

Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
HEY now! :mad: Janice ain't "evil", maaan! If anything, make Janice "Janice, the rully good witch of the North". :big_grin:
Sooorrrry, I was just trying to make the joke of flying mokey, you're right Janice is good *Foreignman has look of disgust on face*

Oh, and Frogboy, sorry about my oh so confusing post, waqsn't following anything that was happening...