Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
jarod Ken. My printer isn't working, is there any way I can just copy the e-mail verbatum(I have neat handwriting), or at least the info you need. Sorry for bein a pain, but I really gotta' join the club.

Do what you gotta do! We'll accept it.

kansasteen14 you said exclusives and playsets will come out at different times so when is The Eletric Mayhem set with Animal coming out? thanks.

A few weeks after the release of the regular Series. 2-3 tops.

jarod

Reaction score
Thanks Ken. Aerosmith (the board member) started a very complimentary post on the McFarlane toy board. It is very much deserved. Thanks

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Finally sent my money for the club it was pain having to retype the order form in red.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Quick question for Ken-

Is anything going to be done about Rowlf's bottom heaviness, moving his center of gravity up closer to the waist? Just curious as to whether or not it is an issue being discussed/acted upon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
Hey Ken I have a OT question for you. Why was the Capt. Kirk/Gene Roddenbery two-pack never produced? I thought that it looked AWESOME. I had a pre-order in on it and then found out that it was cancelled. What happened??:confused:

Stulz

Reaction score
bottom heavy Rowlf

yeah I gotta agree.. Rowlf sems to look like he's wearing a diaper or something under his fur...

check out the new, well 1st avatar...decided it was time to put a Muppet face to the name :big_grin: