I was trying to stay true to it.

See ya

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Re: Grail,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
True, But it neer happend in the show.

I was trying to stay true to it.

What? Warrick wants to stick to figures from the show? I'm shocked! Truly and deeply shocked. Warrick a purist, who'd a thunk it?

Ken, very nice tag line ya got there. Don't really want to know how Palisades defines casual Friday.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WIZARD OF OZ?!

Woooo, cool! I'm for it!! Alice in Wonderland? Groovy!! I'm loving these ideas!

Warrick was right about the OZ line-up.

Ken, your "8 ball" response ripped a belly laugh out of me!!

Um...that's all.

FOZ

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Don't really want to know how Palisades defines casual Friday<<<

well they are a company for big kids, so who knows *what* "casual" could mean? eeek!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The Count Hey, Ken, you mentioned a possibility of Muppet figures based on the Wizard of Oz. However, which version would be used in correlation of Muppet characters to Oz characters, the Muppet Show version or the Muppet Babies version? Of course all Muppet characters would be in their adult forms, but my question is because one version had Scooter as the Scarecrow and the other one had Kermit assume this role respectively. Anyway, I hope you have a great summer.

I would want to throw a monkey wrench into the works and NOT be true to the show and do some stuff people wouldn't expect. Uncle Deadly as the WW of the East. Rizzo as a flying monkey, stuff like that. To me Piggy would be Glenda, and Janice would be Dorothy. Rowlf would be Toto, Kermit the Tin Man and Fozzie the Lion...the Wizard would HAVE to be Gonzo...can't you see the curtain pull back and his laugh..."aaahahahahaaaaaa"...I can see it. Who knows? I love the idea of a themed line. That or Alice would be sweet. Or Fairy Tales, or something like that. Historical characters. All could be cool.

beaker
well they are a company for big kids, so who knows *what* "casual" could mean? eeek!

Full Frontal Nudity.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Of the figs you mentioned, I think the only one who has a real legitimate shot at being made is George, and that is a long shot. The others just aren't that well known...that does not rule them out though. I am taking a wait and see approach to the line and the collector's club. But if membership on the club gets big enough and is stocked with mostly Muppet fans, I think we would consider making a fig of an obscure character for a club exclusive or something...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Ken,

See, Sam would be the local censor-guy-thingy, and I bet it was him trying to make mention of your "no-pants" signature, which has me worried now, because all I'm wearing is this bow tie and porkpie hat!!

F:eek:Z