1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ask Ken at Palisades

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cindy, Apr 13, 2002.

1. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Foil Friends

Ken and others (Dwyane, BlueFrackle). I have to say that you guys have inspired me. So now, I present to you, my action figure:

[​IMG]

When I started off, it was supposed to be Scooter. However, as you can see it didn't really turn out that way. So, after consulting with my consultant, she said to call it "Foil Friends". This here is Squishy Bottom the Foil Friend.

Actually, all of this was an excuse to play with tin foil.
  2. Sam T Eagle

Sam T Eagle New Member

Ken,
    So when can we see the painted figures of Floyd, Crazy Harry & Animal?

Sam T Eagle
  3. Raech

Raech Member

Ken...

Ok this was my last reply before we left Delphi:

:) Well, women feel like everyone wants something from them all the time. And with planning a wedding that can only be intensified. So now is not the time. After it is all over, she would laugh.

I am so very happy for you and I hope some of my suggestions help you in thinking out ways to dispurse your treasures to your friends and family.

As for people here thinking how great it would be to get their mits on these. It is human nature and no one is immune. :)

When is this wonderful event happening?

Back to ask Ken type questions. Just repaints for exclusives. How will this effect the Rowlf? Will the other be a normal furry rowlf with a black piano and bethoven bust? On the regular one (if you still do a brown grand piano) will the lighter brown neato pattern be applied to all the edges?

You can tell I got the DVDs this week, yes? ;)
    Gosh I am glad the only one I have to worry about getting is the Tux Kermit. EB exclusives are easy, and inexpensive. So I just have my local store reserve me one.

I am wondering what your variant Fozzie will be now for season 2. (of course I see where above you state there won't be one.) -RaechReiter
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Ken

Now that we're here in the to forum, could you please tell us the good and bad news that delphi didn't let you tell us.

thank you;)
  5. Raech

Raech Member

Here I saved the email from Ken:

6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ken

I wanted to know your thoughts on my new projected chart. I have collected much of the infrormation and alterations, but don't yet know how close it is. I noted some guesses and I realize that it's all still up in the air until they get shipped, but what is your take on it?

http://www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures/
  7. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

We are doing a special variant for Chicago, but it's my boy Chris Redfield in full camouflage, not a Muppet Show fig.

Ken
  8. ResidentLilly

How about tomorrow on the Daily Bit of our website? We are showing all 5 of the Series 2 figs and consolidating the info about them.

Back to ask Ken type questions. Just repaints for exclusives. How will this effect the Rowlf? Will the other be a normal furry rowlf with a black piano and bethoven bust? On the regular one (if you still do a brown grand piano) will the lighter brown neato pattern be applied to all the edges?

No Rowlf in Tux, so no Variant at all of Rowlf. He will just come with a candleabra and brown piano. Don't know about the detailing yet. Depends on what make of piano we actally decide on. But yeah we will probably do some detailing on it. Series 3 variants will likely be Scooter and Zoot.

I wanted to know your thoughts on my new projected chart. I have collected much of the infrormation and alterations, but don't yet know how close it is. I noted some guesses and I realize that it's all still up in the air until they get shipped, but what is your take on it?

My take is that it is interesting, but you put the exclusives that were taken out of the line back in as exclusives later in the line. That won't happen. Patrol Bear will kick someone out of Series 5 completely, not become an exclusive again. His likely target? The last one added to the line. "Last hired first fired."

After Series 4 (whose Link exclusive cannot be civilian because that requires too much extra sculpture!) it is really sketchy at best, although I have proposed a new line-up to Henson based on the current data and await their response.

There you have it. And also your list is missing some accessories, but that is no biggie. I like the look of it. I also like tha fact that you are trying to keep it consolidated in one area. Cool.

Ken
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ken

I'll fix that. I always seem to miss something. I guess I mistakenly replaced the other Fozzie with the Patrol Fozzie.

This means Sweetums is bumped? Oh, I really was looking forward to him well before Patrol Bear. I'll adjust the chart. It really does make it easier for me to visualize the posts and see what I have possibly overlooked.

I guess I'll switch out the other minor characters I listed as hopefuls and and replace them with the once exclusive figures. Hmmm.

http://www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures/
  10. ResidentLilly

It might be a good idea to bump Sweetums actually. In order to do him right, he won't be cheap to produce. Therefore I might have to consider him being in a playset type of situation. I am investigating that even now. I don't want to have to make huge compromises in articulation or scale just to squeeze him into the regular assortment.

Later,
    Ken
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Ken

I just modified the list and unfortunately threw out my (wild) projections of Nigel, Mahnah Mahnah and Lewis Kazagger. I just didn't see where they would fit with the other ones.

I kept Lips because I'm siding with him these days and you have already predicted the unlikelyhood of Mahnah Mahnah etc.

I placed the variant Piggy and Tux Rowlf in the regular line and a tux Fozzie in the variant section. I should probably move him, but that would mean losing Uncle Deadly or Lips. Eeeek. But if you guys are going to offer Sweetums in a playset, that could frree up a spot.

Maybe (if possible) the Dr. Teeth variant could fill a spot in the exclusives line?
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Hey Kenny, two questions

1) Have you desided on what the accessories for the series four figures will be yet?

2) Is it alright if I call you Kenny? :p
  13. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Re: ken

Although he doesn't officially take part in the lessons, Rizzo also joins in during the final number with the rest of the students.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I really am on the Lips 2003 campaign too! I would also like Nigel, but I think he may be unlikely.
  15. Jara19

Jara19 New Member

I really want Lewis Kazagger. I also agree that it might be a better idea to have Sweetums in a playset.
  16. ResidentLilly

Hey Kenny, two questions
    1) Have you desided on what the accessories for the series four figures will be yet?
    2) Is it alright if I call you Kenny?

No to both questions...
  17. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Congradulations Ken :D

just read over on the Palasides site that your getting married, and having your own Miss Piggy & Kermit wedding figures as gifts to the guest how cool is that.

prepare yourself as i see about a hundred more uninvited guest at your wedding in hopes of getting the Kermit & Piggy Figure:D

but seriously congradulations
  18. Raech

Raech Member

Still no new Daily Bit

Ken: How about tomorrow on the Daily Bit of our website? We are showing all 5 of the Series 2 figs and consolidating the info about them.

Still no update on Palisades Daily bit since Fri. But it is 11:49 am EST on Mon.
  19. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'll be sure to remember that Lilly. Yes, I am annoying!
  20. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Series 2 @ Palisades.com

For all who haven't seen them, the painted pictures of Series 2 are up on the Palisades web site. WOW!!