Ask Ken at Palisades

beaker

Reaction score
boppity and gloat frackle 2-pack

hmmm, i think gorgon heap dave might be onto something with the whole frackle thing! a boppity and gloat two pack would be great! as...i have noticed a small frackle resurgence as of late.
first mo frackle 5 days in a row on family feud...then:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/articles/muppetfest/pics/mf_172.jpg

*gasp* are those the tms frackles? oh yeah!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Cory

The frackles have been mentioned since the thread began last year on old MC - even the talk of a gloat, Boppity 2 pack and/or entire package or frackes and monsters. It's just the non-fan market that Palisades is concerned about. I thonk it could work, but they may have a point. They certainly know more about the biz than we do.:smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
So far of the 5 playsets in development or produced, they rank from being most to least like the show in the following order:

Pigs in Space
Koozebane
Kitchen
Em Stage
Labs

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
This is kind off topic but what the hay, Ken, is there chance Palisades would interested in a Werid AL Yankivo figure?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
If by that you mean Weird Al Yankovich...um...let me think...um...well...hmmm...no.

Maybe back in the eighties when he was actually current!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Oh dear, oh dear

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Cory, unless you were making a joke I can infer that you didn't realize that the Muppet Labs Gorilla Detector (from the Avery Schreiber episode, also featured in The Muppet Revue) is just a head. There's no body to it, never was. That's why it's a Gorilla Detector, not a Robot Gorilla.
Don't tell him that - he'll champion the cause to make the rest of the Gorilla ! ;-)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
If by that you mean Weird Al Yankovich...um...let me think...um...well...hmmm...no.

Maybe back in the eighties when he was actually current!
Umm... aren't you guys working on G. I. Joe busts right now?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
GI Joe is always classic and current IMHO. Not that any of it is my favorite of course, but Weird Al just isn't a signicant enough of a force these days to warrant a line of figures. Heck, I absolutely love Cyndi Lauper, but there's no need to have a Cyndi action figure even though her new EP came out this week! I'd buy a Cyndi figure though!!!! :smile:

just the views of this frogboy

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah...what he said. I meant the eighties thing in a different way...Joe still has a line, Muppets has a presence...but Weird Al? Maybe if he gets a new reality TV show. "At Home With the Yankovich's" or something...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
More Muppet Figures

I don't mean to cause Crazy Harry, or someone else for that matter, to impulsively explode. The one and only Muppet Baby I'd like to see made into a figure would be Skeeter. But rather, the figure should be of Skeeter in what her adult form would look like thus mirroring her brother. Also, some of you guys ask about more female figures. Well, here's my wishlist:
1 Annie Sue, because she was instrumental as an understudy. Could have a scriptbook and/or stage prop.
2 Miss Mousey, though she only appeared in the "Lydia, Oh Lydia" sketch with Kermit. Could have liontamer's whip and/or small spider and bowl of milk.
3 Hilda with wardrobe hangers and/or costume rack for any given character's next scene.
4 Mildred with walking staff and/or crystaline waterglass.
So how about it, Ken, maybe these could be used somewhere down the road like say 04?
Anyway, have a great summer.