Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Ok competition to see who can get the new line Palisades is planning .... the winner gets a week in my shed - ALL EXPENSES SPARED !!!!!!
Does it have room service?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Does it have room service?
I dunno - if you get on friendly terms with the rats then maybe ! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score

I dunno - if you get on friendly terms with the rats then maybe ! :big_grin:
I never Holiday anywhere without a spa and shower as well, does it have those?:confused:

Luke

Reaction score
I never Holiday anywhere without a spa and shower as well, does it have those?:confused:
Yes it does, but you'll have to share with Penguins and misguided women blinded by the throes of passion !

Luke
(well, ok .... blind)

radionate

Reaction score

Yes it does, but you'll have to share with Penguins and misguided women blinded by the throes of passion !

Luke
(well, ok .... blind)
I can handle the penguins, that would be fun. The blind women are no threat either. In fact, its a plus, they won't point and laugh at me playing with the penguins in the spa!

Luke

Reaction score
In fact, its a plus, they won't point and laugh at me playing with the penguins in the spa!
Whoa bud ...... we never discussed PLAYING with Penguins.... any shenanigans like that and there'll be a service charge !

Stulz

Reaction score
Re: EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Originally posted by frogboy4
I just ordered a MOC Bunsen from EB and they shipped it in a beat up box with a tiny piece of bubble wrap! The glasses were crushed and the blister plastic was severely dented. I've packed sweaters with more care than this. I called the customer service number and they were helpful in paying the shipping costs and arranging a Fed Ex pick up on Monday. The customer service rep was shocked to hear of the poor packing job as well. It almost seemed intentional - you'd just have to see it. Maybe they are trying to unload damaged merchandise. Who knows, but they were quite helpful.
YUP!!

Same shiat happend to me w/ my EB Exclusive Piggy. Came a brown box with the figure on the side (packed it with the label on the side so that's how they shipped) and lossely packed around it was this inflatable plastic crap.

The back was worn away in places, there were defects on the figure itself and the backing was bent ... I also had a good expreince w/ their survice Dept. but when the new one arrived it was packaged the extect same way.. a bit better condition though. I wound up going to teh store and getting one there. They arrived at my house a week after the were out inthe store anyway. Regardless, that was the LAST time I order from EB!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Really? The rest of mine came okay. That's what made it such a shock. BTW - very cool site!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help again. Can anybody help by telling me:
1 Who's Big Mama?
2 Who's DogLion?
3 Who's Lindburgh?
4 Who's Zondra?
5 Is Nigel, the orchestra's conductor, the same muppet in charge of the television monitors on Muppets Tonight?
6 Who are Boppity and Gloat?
7 Is J.P. Grosse the name of Scooter's uncle?
8 Who's Baskerville?
9 Is Mahna Mahna the name of the muppet with orange frizzy hair and beard or is that the name of the song?
10 Are the two pink female cowlike alien twins featured in the song Mahna Mahna named the Snowths?
I'm hoping at least Matleo will answer, because he's always given me valuable help in the past, but anyone who knows the answers can do so as well.

Thanks from the Count.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey Stultz...noticed you have two locations next to your name...you live in Savannah or go to school there or something?