Ask Ken at Palisades

Reaction score
ken,
are there any current plans to make variants of the electric mayhem characters in their 80's attire, as seen in later seasons of The Muppet Show and The Great Muppet Caper? how about the orchestra pit costumes? i know it has been said that series variants will not include new sculpts, but possibly later on down the line (as with our multiple gonzos) it would be nice to see these, especially the orchestra pit versions.
also, is there an updated version of the palisades schedule? the one that's up now shows comic con animal in august, and i thought he was now a no go. and is the series two release still that far off?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Stulz

I could have sworn you had a link to a comic site floating around here. Must have gotten you confused with somebody. :eek:

uncleduke

Reaction score
The Count

1 The Character who owns the house in the Martin Lawrence Movie :big_grin:
6 Monsters
7 Yes
8 a hound, if memory serves, sort of a Sherlock Holmes Joke
9 Yes/Yes
10 Yes

Stulz

Reaction score
Q's.. answered

Originally posted by The Count
Hey guys, I need some help again. Can anybody help by telling me:
1 Who's Big Mama?
2 Who's DogLion?
3 Who's Lindburgh?
4 Who's Zondra?
5 Is Nigel, the orchestra's conductor, the same muppet in charge of the television monitors on Muppets Tonight?
6 Who are Boppity and Gloat?
7 Is J.P. Grosse the name of Scooter's uncle?
8 Who's Baskerville?
9 Is Mahna Mahna the name of the muppet with orange frizzy hair and beard or is that the name of the song?
10 Are the two pink female cowlike alien twins featured in the song Mahna Mahna named the Snowths?
I'm hoping at least Matleo will answer, because he's always given me valuable help in the past, but anyone who knows the answers can do so as well.
the Count.
1. not quite sure who you mean...
2. DogLion was one of the full body monsters on TMS. brown with small horns and floppy ears. Can bee seen in the Dom Deluise ep. in the sketch with all the monsters.
3. Lindburgh is the repairman on the Jim Henson Hour. He was a similar character to Bureguard and George, excpept he was a bird.
he can be seen on the JHH. Try to find the JHH publicty still with characters coming through a TV w/ Kermit and Jim. He's in the photo as well as Zondra.
4. Zondra was the female co-host of "Guerilla TV" sketch on JHH.
5. Totally different Muppets, both just have the same name.
6. Boppity and Gloat .. I think they are Frakkles or background characters, not quite sure who you are reffering to....
7. J.P. Grosse is Scooter's uncle, and owns the Muppet Theater, as well as works the controls in the background on MT! (sans cigar) Anyone know why they used this charcter that way?? When they could have just as easily put an anbody muppet back there?
8. Baskerville is teh skinny dog w/ the black glasses that did some songs and sketches on TMS. He can also be seen during "Some Bodie's gettin' Married" in MTM.
9. Mahna Mahna is the muppet "with orange frizzy hair and beard" AND is the name of the song
10. The "two pink female cowlike alien twins featured in the song Mahna Mahna" are the Snowths

Stulz

Reaction score
here, there.. everywhere

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Hey Stultz...noticed you have two locations next to your name...you live in Savannah or go to school there or something?
yeah..
I just graduated from college in Savannah!! :big_grin:

(10 -useless- points if you can guess which one)

I still have stuff there, and now I'm at what I call "home base" in Pa.

BTW.. I'm looking for a job or possible internship... I never really considered WORKING in the toy business..but hey....My dad went to college and got a degree to become a shop teacher, he's worked for a pharmacutical company ever since...hahaha!

Let me know if ANYthing is availible...

Ya never know...
Thanks

HAD TO ADD THIS!!!
CHECK IT.. 30 BABY!! Full Member status now... finally...
When do we receive our spa keys???

grail

Reaction score
yep...i have one of the batman too, and it'll make it up eventually, but i'll probably use captain america before that

i'm a big fan of the tim drake robin, so it'll do until they come out with that (i hope, i hope...man i could SO be bribed for a good review with a DCD tim drake robin...i'm a such a toy whore...)

did you see that Ken, i can be bribed! feel free to bribe me!

...wait, that doesn't exactly work for the Muppet figs...crud...

oh well...(and yes i'm joking...no dishonesty here, dagnabit!)

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Stultz...did you go to the Savannah College of Art and Design? Or "SCAD" to those of us that went there?