Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rabbit stew? "Hey, waiter! There's a HARE in my soup!"

I asked him his name, but he wouldn't answer me. But, this little green man (who I beat up for playing with my rubber chicken without my permission) told me that the rabbit left because I kept bumping into him.

The little green man's name is Bob. And his dog's name is Bob. So, I get confused who to feed the Alpo to.

So, I just eat it myself and go on about my business.

F:big_grin:Z

grail

Reaction score
but by definition, it'd be too heavy to lift...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Fozzie, you better pass that fatty around dude...
(in best Tommy Chong impersonation) Yeah man, don't be such a fat hog. Be a friend. Who are you again?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Daily Bit

Hey Ken, on the current daily bit, there are swell photos of your new offices....
on the photo called 'kensoffice1', there is a picture of a comely lass on the side of your computer tower...
Actually it is a photo of the girl, and the photo is on the computer tower.... not a photo taken of a girl while she is on the computer...anyway...is this the future Mrs. Ken?

Hubba Hubba

I'm Helping!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No she is not the future Mrs. Ken, unless I suddenly grew some hair, lost 20 pounds, gained 6 inches in height, won the lottery and am sitting on a few million, gained fame and became suave...that be Heidi Klum. Va-va-VOOM!!!!

Don't get me wrong, Jen's a great catch and frankly I'm stunned she said yes to my proposal. Of course, the booze helps...

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Daily Bit

Originally posted by uncleduke
not a photo taken of a girl while she is on the computer...
I wouldn't mind seeing Heidi Klum while she's sitting astride the computer tower - Va Va Voom Eh Ken ? :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
groovy new digs, Ken...but i have to ask

Popeye toys?! the heck?!

dig the Batman: TAS (and the posters, i have a killing joke buddy icon that i use), and i can't see the figs themselves, but are thos Dragonball Z along the top of the window? the Sepiroth(sp) gets you cool points...as does Absorbing Man (i have that same one sitting on top of my TV). but dude...is that a MAC?! the tech support Nazi in me cannot come to grips with this...

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
When will the Vacation Fozzie be posted? I can't wait for this figure!! (I can't wait for any of the figures and want them all NOW, but we must have patience)