Ask Ken at Palisades

GWGumby

Reaction score
Man, I go away for a week, and come back and don't recognize anybody. I skipped several pages of Ken's responses because I didn't recognize the avatar! I had to go back and start over.

Finally got me a Lab Playset. I found one in San Antonio whilst I was at the SIGGRAPH expo. I was blown away by how cool it was. If I'd been on my trip much longer, I probably would have bought another Bunson, just so I could play with the two figures together!

Ken, did you get that book I sent last week? It was sent 5 business day postal so hopefully if it's not there yet it will be in the next day or so.

grail

Reaction score
welcome back!

in his defense, he DID just change it tonight. and he gave us all a sneak peak in the process...that's the Chef...the one from Palisades! i'm so psyched for more of these things...

Luke

Reaction score
Ken could always change his name to 'The Saviour Of Muppet Merchandising' ....... anythings better than a license for panties !

Luke

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

People still dont know Kens name - LOL !

Love how the Swedish Chef looks !!

See ya

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken, did you get that book I sent last week? It was sent 5 business day postal so hopefully if it's not there yet it will be in the next day or so.

Got it yesterday, and turned in your MO. THANKS. The book is great. Love it. Really appreciate you sending it in. Even though like you said it is all drawings it will still be HUGELY helpful.

Thanks again!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Just saw the Vacation Fozzie Packaging! Love the State Of Florida stamped on there! Is it supposed to stand for the Muppet Vision 3d at MGM?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I'll have to change my name too eventually...gonna have to drop the "Resident". Just don't know what to change it to...maybe BaldGuy.
I've always been partial to Baldylocks, and you can use one of the bald Gonzo aliens from MIS as a avatar

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

it may be possible too...

at Celebration this year, the folks at Lucas Licensing did a panel. one of the questions that was ask was about the licenses that are owned besides Star Wars. they said that the reason there was no Indy product was because there wasn't much call for it.
? That must be why the Indy exclusive from Disneyland is sold out most of the time at the park.
I think Lucas may have the priced the license out of the market, that sounds more likely.

What if anything did they say about Labyrinth?