Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
kansasteen14

actually Sam the Eagle is in the muppets at Walt Disney World and I dont remember seeing mrs. bear in what part did you see her.
No,no you are thinking of Muppet Vision 3D which is in walt Disney world and now Walt Disney land, I mean the tv specail that aired in 1990 around when Jim Henson died, it's about the muppets spending the day at the Walt Disney World park.

Zack)Rowlf the,when i went to see Muppet Vision 3D Mrs. Bear was sitting next to me in the row,;-)Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
What is the address?

Ken,

I might have missed it somewhere, but what is the address that Fozzie sent the postcard to Kermit? Is it to the Henson Studios? I went through the last 6 or so pages of the thread, and didn't find the answer anywhere, even though a reference was made that Grail and translated the postcard. I can't make out a lick of it online!

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Ken,
What is the scoop with Invisible Beaker and having him be made available to PCC? What would you say are the chances?

And, how is Series 1 doing sales wise? As in comparison to other action figure lines or however you want to tell it, I'm just REAL curious as to how it's doing.

BTW, Love the variant Fozzie's!!

towels

Reaction score
Okay, I'm hopping on the avatar change bandwagon...
not a huge fan of the show, but it sure fits my name (a great story)

grail

Reaction score
Vacation Fozzie Postcard...

i have no idea who the address is for, and even though i posted the transcription in another thread, i'll to it here too. i couldn't read it all, but i got most of it...

---------------

Kermit,

Hiya Hiya Hiya! Having a great time on vacation. Wish you were here. Thanks for suggesting Fort Lauderdale...much more fun than hibernating (and warmer too). I love the beach, even though it took awhile to shake the sand out of my fur. Oh, by the way, did you hear the one about the small lobster who didn't care about anyone else on the island? Everyone thought he was a little shellfish. Get it! Shellfish-Selfish! Even on vacation, I am the (?)!
Wacka-Wacka-Wacka!
(?)(?)(?)(?)(?)
Fozzie

-------------------
the (?) are words i can't read

tomahawk

Reaction score
sorry ken

ken, i know you have other things to worry about but i was wondering how my little "problem" with my money order went. also are you going to be in san diego?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Vacation Fozzie Postcard...

Originally posted by grail

Wacka-Wacka-Wacka!
Not sure who originally spelled it that way, but just for clarification, it's spelled "Wocka Wocka Wocka," and normally there's only 2 "Wocka"s.

See? I DO know SOMETHING!! Bearly anything else, but I do at least know that much.

Now, where's the light switch?

FOZ

matleo

Reaction score
I looked at the postcard. the very bottom reads "Even on vacation, I'm so funneeee!!!! wockawockawocka! But seriosuly, see you soon! --Fozzie!"

right Ken?

Hope this helps.

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
matleo I looked at the postcard. the very bottom reads "Even on vacation, I'm so funneeee!!!! wockawockawocka! But seriosuly, see you soon! --Fozzie!"
right Ken?

Yup.

tomahawk ken, i know you have other things to worry about but i was wondering how my little "problem" with my money order went. also are you going to be in san diego?

I am going to San Diego. As for your MO problem...um, this is bad but I can never remember people's MC names against their real names...can you remind me?

DigitalBohemian Ken,
What is the scoop with Invisible Beaker and having him be made available to PCC? What would you say are the chances?

Magic 8 Ball says...Answer Hazy...Try Again Soon.
Actually I hope to know more by the end of next week.

And, how is Series 1 doing sales wise? As in comparison to other action figure lines or however you want to tell it, I'm just REAL curious as to how it's doing.

This is probably not going to mean a lot, but it is doing just as we expected. It is selling through at a steady pace, though not as strong now as when it got on the shelf...but it's going very well. Well enough to keep sculpting a lot more figures and planning a lot more series.

radionate
I might have missed it somewhere, but what is the address that Fozzie sent the postcard to Kermit?

Muppet Fan Club. Not sure if it is active anymore, but that is what the address is.