Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
There will be an allotment each day for Foz at the show. And it will be offered to club members after the show. We'll send out an e-mail some time the week after telling you what you have to do to get one. Just a little blood and perhaps a pagan sacrifice...

Fitz...got your payment...welcome aboard.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
No, I think Grail was talking about Kit Carson, the frontiersman and scout for the exploration of the West. :wink:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hey Ken, out of curiousity, how many Fozzie's are you sending over to Sandy Eggo? Did you bump the numbers up again like you did with the VC Beaker over Philly Teeth? And have you decided on a price for Fozzie at the convention?

grail

Reaction score
yes, luke...that was where i was going. because poking fun at cultural and linguistic differences is always funny! ...er, something like that.

kane31666

Reaction score
ken, i got that pagan sacrifice all covered, but do you want virgin blood or lambs blood?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Actually Grail - 'Kit' means exactly the same here too and we use the term 'membership kit' here - unless you are taking your 'kit' off in which case it means someone is getting naked !
Ooooh!! :eek:

I just lost my KIT!! :big_grin:

FFRRREEEEEDOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
ken, i got that pagan sacrifice all covered, but do you want virgin blood or lambs blood?
hmm...there's a joke here...the question is, should i take it?

ih...

"virgin's blood, amongst those that spend all their time on the internet talking about Muppets, is probably not in short supply"

not that there's anything wrong with that...(and it's probably not even true, but it was (hopefully) funny!)

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

Ooooh!! :eek:

I just lost my KIT!! :big_grin:

FFRRREEEEEDOOOOMMMMMM!!!!
and now...

i am blind...

crap...

kansasteen14

Reaction score
hi ken I sent my money order today,I am still going to get a VC beaker(want to make sure I am not to late) and if you could possibly,could you let me know when you get it and if you have any problems.Thanks (and my name is Spenser)

grail

Reaction score
you know that by the time it gets to Palisades, Ken's going to be in San Diego, right?