Ask Ken at Palisades

uncleduke

Reaction score
I do not think Ken in handling the fan club.
I am pretty sure there is a dedicated email address just for the fan club (available on the Palisades website) I would be very surprises if Ken is at all involved in the day to day operation of the club, and if he is Mile is paying way too much for a shipping clerk.
Personally I do not want Ken doing this, I want him to have fun at SD, and then get back to work and yell at the factory so we can have our series two figures ASAP.
:big_grin:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Oo oo, it's Tuesday! If I recall correctly, weren't we going to get to see some new stuff today? I sure hope so. I await with eager antici...

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Methinks this is about the point where Ken will post a collector's club service email address for folks who want to check up on their fan club status?? Or else it looks like he's going to get deluged with these type of status check requests over and over again. Be optimistic people, and assume that everything has gone as it should with your money orders being rec'd and processed. Remember, these fan club kits haven't even started shipping yet, so it's a little early to get paranoid. Ken's getting ready for Sandy Eggo, and I'm sure he's got better things to right now than check up on individual club statuses. Let's stick to more important questions please. Hey Ken, how's my hair? :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

I'm confused. When did Tux Rowlf replace regular Rowlf in the Assortment? When will we see regular Rowlf? What is this special thing you had planned for him? Will we ever see an upright piano too? (not that I'm complaining about the grand, it works much better with the tux Rowlf)

Luke

Reaction score
I would have liked the regular Rowlf first. It's obviously gonna be a while before we see regular Rowlf and anything could happen between now and then. I really do hope that we actually end up getting the regular Rowlf - i thought the one in the prototype collectors club picture was regular.

radionate

Reaction score
As did I. That's why this Tux Rowlf showing up threw me for a loop.