Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'm not sure I even knew at that point. Think I was just being eager.:smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
today I got an electronic boutique exclusive piggy and her hair came off.has anyone else had this happen? I will just glue it back on though.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
today I got an electronic boutique exclusive piggy and her hair came off.has anyone else had this happen? I will just glue it back on though.
actually, that's the VERY limited "wig" Piggy. because she is after all, a pig, and pig's don't actually have hair, she must of course be wearing a wig. Palisades decided to go with this line of thinking and had produced some before Henson told them they that was no longer acceptable. i'd keep it that way because it'll go for a fortune on Ebay!

*this of course, has been a joke*

Luke

Reaction score
Just while we're on the subject of the PVC's - has anyone seen the Osbourne Mini's from Smiti ? 14 points of articulation and pretty high quality paint jobs. The price is high, and the hands are pretty messed up, but other than that - very nice !

You get a cute little doggy woggy too !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
kansasteen14

It just "came" off just like that? That's a new one. What were you doing to it?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I was examing her and moved her head and pop.Grail I knew it was a joke and funny.it'd be good if someone believed it on ebay.

Alex888

Reaction score
PLEASE answer! Important facts....

I am completely flabbergasted by the figures at this point. I was every picture shown is beautiful. I am steadliy collecting every Muppet figure.

I am just wanting to make sure of a few things, as I am not able to read every day and keep up with all the news...

1) Will there be a regular version of Gonzo? Preferably in his purple tux? (maroon?)

2) Same with Rowlf? A naked one as well as a tux version?

3) What size will Rizzo be? Hopefully a full sized one for those who prefer it and a to-scale pack-in figure for the rest.

4) We will see Janice right? She has been postponed?

5) What are the chances (now) of these figures being made?

a) POPS
b) ANNIE SUE
c) LIPS
d) GEORGE the Janitor
e) BEAUREGARD
f) NIGEL
g) HILDA
h) MILDRED
i) Uncle Deadly
j) Wayne & Wanda
k) Gloat Frackle & Boppity Frackle
l) Miss Mousey
m) J.P. Grosse
n) Gladys the Cafeteria Cook

BOLD represents figures that should definitely be made (in my humble opinion.)

Please email me if you have any knowledge about these, I would appreciate any updates.

lordwormm@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch! Keep up the good woik!!

Alex B

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Alex888 :

We will see Janice right? She has been postponed?

Ken said this:

At this point, you heard on the grapevine that Janice was being bumped from Series 4. That is true. She will come with the Series 5 playset, which will be the first for us based on a movie. The Electric Mayhem Bus, from The Muppet Movie, will push Koozebane to Series 6.

grail

Reaction score
as for your other questions, i can answer 2...mostly

"Nekkid" Rowlf (wouldn't it be funny if they put that on the card?) will eventually be available. he was bumped further back into the line to give strength for something else. if you want my GUESS as to what it is, it'll be a Rowlf that you can dress as Dr. Bob for a Vet's Hospital set. Ken did mention waaaay back about using vinyl hospital gear to make them change...but like i said it's a guess (and probably not very likely).

Rizzo, if i remember correctly, should be about to Kermit's collar. it's the only way they could really do it and make a quality figure. they always cheated and put him about that level in the shows/movies anyway.

hope that does some good...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Alex888 :

I'll field this question for Ken as I much has been anwered.

There will be a regular purple suit version of Gonzo in series 5 coming out next Summer with a pack-in Camilla. A Muppets Tonight version has been talked about, but nothing confirmed yet.

Regular Rowlf was postponed to space out the series through the next few years. We will see him in the future but no date has been confirmed. He will have more articulation too!

There will be one Rizzo, he will be in wave 4 and he will be taller than normal so that he can have a lot of articulation. He will but somewere under Kermit's collar or shorter. No size has been officially confirmed.

Janice will come in series 5 with the Electric Mayhem Bus next Summer! Our groovy chick was just bumped one wave back - no biggie.

Beauregard has been confirmed (I think next year) and Pops has been talked about favorably. Uncle Deadly and Lips seem likely too.

The rest seem very unlikely, but there will be PVC minis made next year and some of them could be included in those.

Hope this helps!!!