Ask Ken at Palisades

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Man I wish my work environment/lunchbreaks were as fun or exciting. But working for a school district kinda eliminates any ability to have or make fun...

tomahawk

Reaction score
DON'T MESS WITH THE ENRIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CAN BE YOUR HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
You know, it seems to me that something like a loose European Gonzo cannon would make a nice offering for a select group of people who may have, say, plunked down thirty bucks to get little odds and ends.

But of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong, cha-cha.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ZootandDingo
You know, it seems to me that something like a loose European Gonzo cannon would make a nice offering for a select group of people who may have, say, plunked down thirty bucks to get little odds and ends.
May well still be against the sales rules to do that - i'm not sure whether the rules are different for mail order.

If it doesn't get offered, and you really want the Euro version there are plenty of us Europeans here who can pick one up for ya though we do pay a little bit more here.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
You know, the people on this board have got to be getting sick of this...
not to speak for anyone else, but personally, i LOVE it. i wish MY co-workers were good enough friends that they could come into a public place, bash each other mercilessly, and everyone would think it's hilarious with no hard feelings.

you guys remind me of the comic PvP. i'll let you decide who's Skull...

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
not to speak for anyone else, but personally, i LOVE it. i
I think it's hilarious! I also wish I work in an environment where you could have some fun with each other while getting the job accomplished! You guys *are* getting the job done, right? :stick_out_tongue:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
GWGumby I noticed you edited your last post.
Accidentally let slip some big aerospace technology secret?
C'mon you can tell us. Who are we gonna tell?
That was probably due to some Big Brother monitoring equipment that watches all the correspondance going in and out of its networks. Who knows when the men in suits are going to show up and take away my computer.

At least one good thing about working for an aerospace company as an engineer is that I'm always right. "What are you some type of rocket scientist?" "Yes, yes I am." The only person who can trump me is a brain surgeon or maybe a comedian.
Originally posted by incredeeble!
I think it's hilarious! I also wish I work in an environment where you could have some fun with each other while getting the job accomplished! You guys *are* getting the job done, right?
I envy the toymakers as well. Of all the thousands of people in my company, I'm probably the only one I've seen that has toys in my cubicle. I'm drowning in a sea of people yet I'm so alone. It's so cold. Someone please hold me...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know we're supposed to play with these - and I do, believe me - probably more than a grown guy should! LOL! But I won't likely be using the cannon much for fear I will scratch up the poor guy when he flys across the room. :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, been busy. It'll all be downhill after the 20th. :eek: