Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
so did you get things running, comp wise?

Seems to be working...but this antiquated Chinese dial up is for the birds.

1. Electric Mayhem neon will be opaque, not semi-clear.
I think a lot of people will be happy about that. Comparing the recent pic with an earlier prototype: will the drums be yellow or orange?

Yellow AND Orange. They were red before. They now have an orangey yellow mix. And some gray on the base in addition to the black.

3. Gonzo has a new cape.
So is the only difference in coloring?

Yes.

We also started prototyping the next five MEGA Muppets to be released next year.
Wow, 5 MEGA Muppets next year? I thought the plan was to alternate MEGA with mini between regular series releases. But hey, the more the merrier.

Still is the plan. One between S3-S4, One between S4-S5, One between S5-S6, One between S6-S7. And one extra as a show exclusive.

Oh yeah, got the tooling patterns here on the three Pigs in Space figures. WOW. The photos I have seen and reviewed do not do these guys justice.
Oh wow. Can't wait to see these. So how is Piggy's body sculpt?

People may still say she is too thin, but I think she has been filled out nicely. Bigger bosom too. Or would that be udders?

Same with the playset, which has some really neat features.
Well you asked for specific questions, so here is one: What are these neat features? Though I'm guessing that's not going to be answered yet.

You're a good guesser!

However, I was wondering if you're just going to recycle the head for the later version. I like the way the first is coming out, but I still feel like something could be done about the coloration of his nose area. Then again, it could all be out of your hands, coming ordered straight from Henson.

The coloring really isn't up to me. If it was Animal would have red hair.

Also, for your news, glad to hear the good stuff, sorry for all of the troubles. Anyways, about Animal, the new one wasn't already "a go"?

Nope. I rolled the dice on that one. Didn't have final approval on the plastic piece until three or four days ago. 1-1 I guess...lost on Harry, won on Animal.

Can't wait to see what arrogant looking expression Link gets, as well as Piggy's new image. Maybe we can get some of those good early unpainted sculpt pics, ala Series 2???

Will try to show those guys as soon as we can.

Also, it's time for us to check on what Ken is doing in China -- he gives the scoop here often BEFORE we get it.

I'm sorry...who are you?

Very true. I look forward to reading Ken's posts more and more now...I love to finding out whats going on, since he doesn't like to tell us here at the office anymore! What's goin on Ken....I thought we were friends...

There you go thinkin' again!

Oh hey I have new news also.

Enrique Eglasias blows. They play his video every hour on this ****-ant excuse for an MTV over here.

Slim

Reaction score
ResidentLilly

Enrique Eglasias blows. They play his video every hour on this ****-ant excuse for an MTV over here.

Yeah, play it off like you aren't a huge fan. Explain the posters on the wall in you're office then pal...

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah... Ken likes Enrique Eglasias...

But Keith, at least he didn't rush out and buy the new PINK CD.

Slim

Reaction score
For once in my life, I don't really have anything clever to say right now. So, I'll just resort to this one...

&%$# you, Travis!!!

:big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
Ken even has a fake mole he wears, he's always tellin us about Enrique. "Greg did you see Enrique on the TV last night and Greg did you hear Enrique on the radio!" no no no I do not like Enrique on the tube, I do not like Enrique, dude!!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slim
ResidentLilly

Yeah, play it off like you aren't a huge fan. Explain the posters on the wall in you're office then pal...
You mean with as much time as Travis has been spending in there you can still SEE those posters? Figured they would be totally ruined by now...

You know, the people on this board have got to be getting sick of this...

GWGumby

Reaction score
I am reminded of when I used to work for a game company and the only way I'd ever find out what the heck our company was doing was by checking IGN and other game websites. "Oh, we're developing a new action shooter? I had no idea."

It's sad when some unrelated Internet site knows more about what's going on in your own company than you do.

Of course, now I'm working for a giant areospace company who employs tens of thousands of people where nobody knows what's going on and they aren't allowed to tell you even if they did.

Lu775

Reaction score
GWGumby I noticed you edited your last post.
Accidentally let slip some big aerospace technology secret?
C'mon you can tell us. Who are we gonna tell?