Ask Ken at Palisades

Drtooth

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, to our most excellent of toy company working members.

I have a couple more questions...if you don't mind, eh?

Firstly, if Toy Fare gives us another bogus article, and makes mock ups of Muppet characters "They'd like to see" that will never actually be made, can you and the Henson company threaten to sue, or see if the article can be pulled? I don't want another Jay Sherman fiasco, here.

Secondly, you mentioned how the Henson Company urges you to use contemperary designs of the characters. Does this mean Janice would come with that 80's style pony tail? (or as I call it, the Vanessa Huxtable look)

And a word about bendies....
I think that you're right not to want to design such toys, infeirior to the ones you currently design. Don't get me wrong, bendies are a fun sub genre of toy (such as Bobble Heads and Kubrick type toys) they're just not as good as an action figure. How here hasn't broken at least one by twisting it too much, and having the furshluggener wire pop out?

smcguire

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
I just have a quick question about S3 Tux Rowlf. Is he coming with candelabra or Bust of Beethoven?
I don't know the answer, but if he doesn't come with the Bust of Beethoven, you can just go get Schroeder from the Playing Mantis Peanuts line of action figures that just came out. He comes with a Bust of Beethovenm and then you can mix and match. :smile:

simon42

Reaction score
Great drawings, by the way, I REALLY recommend that Piggy have a different shade of purple costume, it would add more variety and, I think, be more aesthetically pleasing.

MM-III

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you... and a very happy un-birthday to everyone else!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Interestly enough, I pulled out the Muppet Show Book (a copy of which I also sent to Ken earlier) to see how they portrayed the Pigs In Space costumes and they were Blue and White. Were they Blue in earlier episodes? Sadly there were no full body pictures there.

Hippy Barthdoy, Kin Lolly! Let me be the first to congratulate you on this special day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by smcguire
I don't know the answer, but if he doesn't come with the Bust of Beethoven, you can just go get Schroeder from the Playing Mantis Peanuts line of action figures that just came out. He comes with a Bust of Beethovenm and then you can mix and match. :smile:

Yeah! I'd just love to see those Peanuts figures! unfortunately...THEY NEVER STINKIN' MADE IT TO ANY TOY STORES AROUND HERE!!!!!

Sorry! I appologise for that outburst. I just not have been so happy these last two days. The Jay Sherman thing was, to me, the finger, flagrantly sticking up in front of my face..now, to have to do a week's worth of projects over the weekend, and the fact that I will not be home anytime during the weekend....Oh man am I enraged!!!!!!!

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Drtooth

Take a deep breath.... and listen to Muppet Central Radio.
It's hard to stay in a bad mood while listening to Muppet music.