Ask Ken at Palisades

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN !
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND MAKING ALL OF ARE MUPPET WISH COME TRUE!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! :smile:

MM-III

Reaction score
I ditto the frustration with the peanuts figures... That was one line where I told myself I won't resort to online ordering, because you always end up paying more with the shipping... but now that I've said that, they've never shown up!!!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Have you guys checked Target yet they have them at the end thing like the Star Wars figures! :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
are you sure they have them at Target I am going there tonight and need to know.Thank you

MM-III

Reaction score
I've been checking Target constantly and so far nuthin...

radionate

Reaction score
Peanuts figures are available at some of the following stores:

Playing Mantis Toy Company List

(Sorry Ken, but these are a close second to the Muppet Figs for a lot of us here, and I don't want people to make pointless trips to try and find them)

radionate

Reaction score
As far as I know, Target won't be carrying them, but if anyone knows anything different please post otherwise, 'cause I'm making a trip to Target!

gringo

Reaction score
Target is the only place that they are showing up at right now. If you can I would get them at Target, they will be alot cheaper than anyone else.

Mark

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
First, thanks to all for the birthday wishes. Really appreciate it. The guys and gals at work went all out and totally decked out my office. They put pictures up on the site...it was quite a site to see when I got in, groggily, this morning.

Anyway, thanks!

Firstly, if Toy Fare gives us another bogus article, and makes mock ups of Muppet characters "They'd like to see" that will never actually be made, can you and the Henson company threaten to sue, or see if the article can be pulled? I don't want another Jay Sherman fiasco, here.

I may be in the minority, but I like the article. It was pretty clear to me that these were made-up figures when I read it. Sorry...

Secondly, you mentioned how the Henson Company urges you to use contemperary designs of the characters. Does this mean Janice would come with that 80's style pony tail?

No she will have the normal hair. Hate that pony tail.

This may be the illustrated versions of PIS you have mentioned already but in the collectables section of MC there is an animation sample, which features PIS full body examples.

This wasn't it, but it is interesting. I actually have reference of Julius with no peplum (the skirt thingy) and that is how we sculpted it. Only Link has the peplum and Piggy has the longer skirt. We'll work the colors out I am sure.

I just have a quick question about S3 Tux Rowlf. Is he coming with candelabra or Bust of Beethoven?

It is the Beethoven's Bust, not the Candelabra.

(Sorry Ken, but these are a close second to the Muppet Figs for a lot of us here, and I don't want people to make pointless trips to try and find them)

Doesn't bother me at all...the Peanuts figures are pretty cool. I saw them and while I had some issues with some things they aren't bad figs.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

This wasn't it, but it is interesting. I actually have reference of Julius with no peplum (the skirt thingy) and that is how we sculpted it. Only Link has the peplum and Piggy has the longer skirt. We'll work the colors out I am sure.
Is it just me, or does it sound like Link will be wearing a skirt?
Not that there's anything wrong with that...