Ask Ken at Palisades

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thanks Grail!
I like the current version of Bunsen and the lab so that is what I am going to do, do my best to get them online and fast cause of the approach of Series 2! It's going to suck a chunk out of my bank account, but it's for the love of Muppets and so it is well worth it!

smcguire

Reaction score
(Sorry, kind of off topic) The Snoopy doghouse/pumpkin patch playset is $15.99 at Target... a little overpriced for what you get: a pumpkin patch base that makes two noises, a detactable doghouse, and exactly the same Snoopy figure that's available separately.

--Scott

Hemlock D

Reaction score
Resident Lilly said:

I may be in the minority, but I like the article. It was pretty clear to me that these were made-up figures when I read it. Sorry...

Why, thank you, Ken. I like your toys.

Justin, the guy who wrote the article

Hemlock D

Reaction score
Thanks, Lu. I've been lurking for a while now, but I finally had to break down and post. :big_grin:

Blinky

Reaction score
This isn't Hemlock De Rosa from the SCS board is it?
Good to see that great minds think alike (or at least visit the same message boards)
:big_grin:

Hemlock D

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I'm all over the place. Obviously I'm a huge Simpsons fan, too. There aren't quite as many Muppets figures on my desk as Simpsons figures, but then there aren't quite as many Muppets figures out. Give it time.

Justin

grail

Reaction score
heh...i saw "hemlock d" and immediately thought of "tenacious d"...maybe i should take that cd out for a change...

really dug the article btw, but you guys are apparantly too good at your job. poor dr. tooth...

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Grail,
See, I saw Hemlock D, and instantly thought of Sherlock Hemlock.

Also, nice avatar! you go, boy wonder!

:smile:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Hemlock D,

I believe the runner of He-Man.org is trying to get more coverage in your parent company magazine, Wizard for new Master Of The Universe Comics.

He by the name JVS3 on the He-man.org messeage boards.

P.S. He loves Toyfare.

Back to the Muppets,

Ken,

Do you have the rights to make figures off of Bean Bunny?