Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by simon42
I personally plan on making no demands on Ken as I think he's doing an excellent job at bringing an incredibly affordable, outstanding product into the hands of collectors.
Totally agreed, i think sometimes people just get a little over-excited but it can come across the wrong way sometimes though it isn't intended. Palisades, and Ken especially has done us proud here. I certainly had my doubts at the start about some corporate toy company coming here in this way but it's been mostly handled very well and i think we've all grown together and are getting the best Muppet figures possible.

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Probably later in the summer at either Chicago or San Diego. Not sure what they will come with, but they'll come with something.
I guess now would be the right time to suggest a 'Stewart The Cat' pack-in ? :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Forget the Muppets - i'll take a whole wave ...... 'Invisible Flea Spray Stewart', 'Stewart With Rubber Duckie', 'Captain Stewart', 'Daredevil Stewart', 'Tux Stewart' - the fans DEMAND it Ken, we MUST have these soon and enough to cope with the last minute Christmas rush. If we have to protest we will, for 'Farscape', fans sent in Crackers to the Sci-Fi channel .... i'll leave it to your imagination what we'll be sending to the Palisades offices for 'Stewart Aid' but it'll be smelly and hard to get off your shoes !!!! :rolleyes:

Lu775

Reaction score
Palisades figures!
Ken and Ken in Hong Kong varient! Jet-lagged Ken!
Birthday Ken- doesn't come with any presents!

dhillman

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I'm sure we will see the Lobsters again. It is a shame, but that Kitchen is stocked already. Since they have payed for the sculpt and tooling - I think we can bet on seeing these guys a little later. Just my take. Seems logical.

VERY logical. In fact, I have already figured out how they will be released. It will occur in the summer, as a show/club exclusive. Probably later in the summer at either Chicago or San Diego. Not sure what they will come with, but they'll come with something.

So for us college graduate students who are bound to the school by the ball and chain, how are we going to manage getting the Lobster Banditos? I really want them!!!! And I can't get to Chicago or San Diego... :frown:

D

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
Palisades figures!
Ken and Ken in Hong Kong varient! Jet-lagged Ken!
Birthday Ken- doesn't come with any presents!
Hmm ... as long as people don't complain that the first one comes in a tux and start demanding Naked Ken. :wink:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by dhillman
So for us college graduate students who are bound to the school by the ball and chain, how are we going to manage getting the Lobster Banditos? I really want them!!!! And I can't get to Chicago or San Diego... :frown:

D
heh heh...that's where the Palisades "gentlemen" (yeah, i'm stretching...) would point you to their website, where for the mere cost of $30 you can join the "Palisades Collector's Club". it's actually worth it too! and you'll get the ability to purchase up to two of each of the show exclusives they come out with, so you don't even have to go to the shows!

fun, eh?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
Hmm ... as long as people don't complain that the first one comes in a tux and start demanding Naked Ken. :wink:
well...i WAS about to have lunch...

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh

*I will not ask how many articulated joints Naked Ken comes with*

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
*I will not ask how many articulated joints Naked Ken comes with*
this is gonna get soooo bad before Ken gets back in here...the poor guy...