Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: Ken

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I should have asked this sooner. Is the loss of the lobsters the only change being planed for the kitchen? Nothing alse is going to be cut out, right?
As far as you know...

grail

Reaction score
Re: Re: Ken

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
As far as you know...
okay...that's just mean...now i'm gonna wonder about what that means exactly all day.

i'm ASSUMING that it means that there were other ideas that didn't make it to the final product because they were just too expensive or not good enough...stuff that we never even heard about.

kinda like the dressing room door accessory that was going to come with Scooter but got dropped because it couldn't be done properly...except for the fact that we knew about that.

of course, now that i've brought THAT back up...

man, i'm glad it's friday...

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it's fanatical friday - go to palisadestoys.com and learn about my collection of interesting belly button fluff from around the world, i have a particularly interesting piece that looks strangely like Rizzo The Rat !

Seriously, as many hits as that would surely get, what is it today ?

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah it's fanatical friday - go to palisadestoys.com and learn about my collection of interesting belly button fluff from around the world, i have a particularly interesting piece that looks strangely like Rizzo The Rat !
Dangit, Luke, don't tease me like that!!!! I was SOOOO hoping to see your collection today and turns out to be a BIG joke!! *sigh* Oh well, I guess I'll have to sit through Emmy's stuff for now. Hey Emmy, do your pictures onvolve any kind of naval fluff?????

--Matt

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
yes please! more Animal Pics PLEASE!!

hehe.I am marketing your figures around work to the other IBM geeks...sending out pics of animal and the sweedish chef...too bad work in the office with most of the older crowd, instead of the 20 somethings tho'....

but aynway, more animal pics would probably sell a few of my co-workers on the whole line :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Well there may well be some potential in Emmy's pictures - i personally am hoping she has used Muppet Labs to clone a half Muffin, Half Muppet action figure. There'll be little pictures of her and Jackie in lab coats with clip boards pointing to things and taking notes. :wink:

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Is there any way Palisades could make an official press statement forbidding any reviewer of action figures to not start any article, blurb or anything else about Muppet Figures with, "It's time to get things started!"?

Hopefully that was just a series one thing.

jf

(I'm joking by the way.....it's too early here.)

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Another serious question from me (wow, I'm on a roll...):

Why the choice to go with the pink-haired look for Animal (which most products have seemed to adopt) instead of the actual look? (Nothin' wrong with that, SPEEGS just wondering).

-SPEEGS

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hmm..that's an interesting question..all the other animal pics I've seen tend to be more reddish in hue....which also more accurately relfects Animals actual colours...but come to think of it..all other animal merchandise I have is more pinkish...and even some of the puppet pictures are...maybe it's a lighting thing...hmmm...like bunsen bieng more greenish in some shots and yellowish in others...

I'm looking at my Muppet Show kleenex box right now, which has several pictues of animal on it (including a punch out finger puppet on the bottom) and the pics are about half/half more reddish or more pinkish...and they're all actual puppet pics...

I guess maye I just THINK of animal as red, but he's acutally not so much...