Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Any motions on the floor for this?
I hope not, it'd be pretty sticky and Ken isn't here to clean it up. Nah your manifesto is the points you are running on, which laws you will introduce for people to support you on, ie :-

All people should grow beards and run around naked, to simulate what it feels like to be a Bear .............. and what about the bear tax ? Will there be any ?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
About ex EB Miss Piggys, i was at them Mall a few days after chirstmas and they had a new shippment of them! there were over 12 EX miss piggy in that small little store and NO other muppet fig or playset.
they have not nor i think will get series two, it took them a while to get muppet labs and they had a bunch for a while now they are all gone and i saw reg piggys and kermits a while back, i don't know if they ever carried Bunsen and Teeths but i'm done with that EB anyways, there is one right across the street from the mall that now carrys the figs as this is were i got EX CH Gonzo.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought the logo was going to be on the back of the shirt. Hmmm. I like it, but I'll probably get two so I can paint over one of the logos with a sharpie. Just like things simple. Hey, maybe we can make our own Mayhem logo for the shirt. Or is it too dorky for him to wear the shirt of his own band? LOL!

Beaker looks great, but still has a little too much hair on top. A must-get, but I probably won't be keeping any extra MIB megas.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i like Animal, i'm glad the shirt has more of a skin tight leathery look than a loose one. The logo looks ok, i thought it might actually have Palisades printed on it. Yep a customiser could have a great time adding another design on the T-shirt. It's a shame they didn't get that Weezer tie-in going.

I'll get an Animal or two. I doubt i'll get Mega Beaker - i'm not quite sure what i'd do with a 13 inch action figure let alone where i'd put it right now.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah - the space issue is a big one. I'm still wondering where the busts will go. On another note - I finally ordered that Fossil watch with my Christmas cash. I figure it looks nice and doesn't come with a toy. LOL! Kind of boring, but very nicely made and more professional looking than my others.

I don't think Weezer was ever really on the radar with Palisades. It's beter marketing to get their logo on there. I still wish it werre on the back. I honestly thought it would be. Don't know why. If Ken wants to get really evil he can make the logos different colors. That would be fantastic. I can hear all the completists now. LOL! :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
On another note - I finally ordered that Fossil watch with my Christmas cash. I figure it looks nice and doesn't come with a toy. LOL! Kind of boring, but very nicely made and more professional looking than my others.
Well done on getting the watch, it's a lovely one. Comes nicely presented too so i've heard. LOL @ the different colored logos - that'd be hilarious ! I think a Weezer promotion would have worked (even just as a record company giveaway) if Palisades would have known well in advance about the video ..... unfortunately it seems they didn't ! :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are you saying there's some sort of networking issue at Henson? :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Are you saying there's some sort of networking issue at Henson? :big_grin:
LOL ! Well you've gotta hand it to them - those folks sure do know how to keep a secret ! :big_grin: