Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
hey ken,
I have a question on vacation Fozzie. I wasi nSuncoast the other day and I noticed that vac. Fozzie has a different colored mouth palette then the regular. it's read and the regular is more of a pink. Any specific reason why? I just thought it was a little odd.

--Matt

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No clue as to what happened with the Palisades Toys' forum, but it's perfectly accessable as of right now. Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Ken:

Why is it that Janice always seems to get bumped back another series with every announcement? I'm curious, as I'd hate to think that you and Palisades are conspiring against Byron...:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay,

Question number 212,234,322.897:

I don't use credit cards or paypal or anything like that. I want to join the collector's club. What on earth do I do??

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I don't use credit cards or paypal or anything like that. I want to join the collector's club. What on earth do I do??
*Puts On Ken Voice*

"send an email request to club@palisadestoys.com to pay by check or money order."

Well actually ... i got that from their website ! :eek:

Lu775

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Okay,

Question number 212,234,322.897:

I think the answer to that one is email Tony at: tequi@palisadestoys.com
and ask him.

Edit: ooops, or just do what Luke said.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hairfarmer
Hey Ken, What's up with the Palisades board? It's been PCBD since last night.

Hosting issues. Back up now.

matleo
hey ken,
I have a question on vacation Fozzie. I wasi nSuncoast the other day and I noticed that vac. Fozzie has a different colored mouth palette then the regular. it's read and the regular is more of a pink. Any specific reason why?

Factory screw-up. The fur doesn't match as well as it should either. Tell you this...after having seen a ton of Series 3 production samples, I am sleeping much easier these days. FAR superior production values on S3 than any series to date.

Jeffrey Gray
Ken:
Why is it that Janice always seems to get bumped back another series with every announcement?

Nature of the info flow. The truth is that the announcements if they were official would result in a lot less confusion on the boards...but they would also be a lot later in the process. Janice and a lot of stuff got bumped around but so does every other product line we make. But here and other boards we just sort of talk about everything during the process so it seems more chaotic than it really is.

But regarding Janice. Sculpt is done and painted. She goes to the factory next week...so it's pretty safe to say at this point she will come out with S5 as planned.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

But regarding Janice. Sculpt is done and painted. She goes to the factory next week...so it's pretty safe to say at this point she will come out with S5 as planned.
:eek: :eek: :eek: WWEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

So the hair is correct according to Henson now, I take it! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!