Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
How about as part of PVC set, maybe? Perhaps a Season One PVC set, or maybe sprinkle first season characters throughout the PVCs much like is being done with the big monsters? Just a thought.
I could see that, that's whats been done with Thog and MM, and Nigle from the muppet show, but i would like to see real action figures off these three, thog the most, i think you David were really pushing for a thog figure too before, doing all the mesurements and stuff, i think that was you, was it you?

Sal is bigger than Rizzo or Pepe and they are not pack-ins. The robot rabbit was very expensive to make and articulate. Sal is definitely not a pack in.
Oh, sorry...i didn't know the rabbit was very expensive to make, i just ment poularlry wise, Robin, rizzo and pepe are all better known characters then sal is, that's why rizzo and pepe will work,not depending on the size of them, robin is well known but he's not a big character anymore, he seems like he may need to come with someone, but he could work.

whats wrong with a two pack thought?sure it would be expencive, but i mean when you look at Tux bunsen and beaker...beakers not a pack in, yet these are fair EX,
so there is no chance of a two pack as part of the reg line?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Yes, that was me. I have been known to be persistent. It's that quality, in fact, that got me my latest romantic rejection, but I don't wanna talk about it:frown:

Suffice it to say, I was pushing for a Thog figure and I'd still love for Palisades to make one. Same with Mahna Mahna and the Snowths.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
I know what Lips could come with! (Other than the trumpet, that is)

In addition to his trumpet, why couldn't he come with extra microphone/amp/band accessories? Maybe a tambourine for Janice, a microphone for Floyd, etc....

I remember when these were really requested as part of a EM "accessory pack". Maybe they could come with a lesser-known member of the band? Just a thought.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
If anyone else wants to try and ask for a Lips bio (because someone once asked for one of Astoria and one of the Muppet writers obliged, sort of) please be my guest.
Heck, Henson haven't got bios for quite a few of the characters Palisades are making. I think with people like Newsman and Clifford they are being created as they go. From memory it's Craig Sherman i think who was helping create the bios for the backs of the cards.

I really liked Jamies possible wave list ...... aside from i'm not sure if it's a good idea to have both Johnny and Sal in the same wave rather than consecutive ones. On one hand people might buy the set but on the other if they aren't Johnny & Sal fans thats two figures out of 4 they passed on ..... with Statler & Waldorf it's a bit of a safer bet. There was some great character variations there though - Movie Usher Scooter, Bean Bunny, Exploded Beaker, Sweater Gonzo. I'd really like to see those. If they aren't doing the BOP playset i'd like to see the Bear On Patrol Fozzie take the place of Tux Fozzie though. What about Afro Kermit though ? I sooooooo want Afro Kermit but remembering now that we are likely gonna get MTI Kermit i expect theres no chance of him in the regular line. Could he be a Toyfare exclusive like Vacation Fozzie ? *fingers firmly crossed*

Gonzo14

Reaction score
are any movie figures besides MTI Sam being Planned

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Digit is pretty obscure. I'd buy him and agree that he has a great look, but they just don't use or reference him anymore.
Who cares if he is obscure, he would make one HECKUVA sculpt! Suggs? Pops? Wayne and Wanda? BORRRRIIIING!!!!!
Seriously, ya could kiss any profits away by making the above...not saying Digit would be a major mover, but at least he's be interesting to look at. Suggs is just a glorified Anything Whatnot.

Please Palisades...dont throw the line away by appeasing to every idea people throw at ya. I can see the 20 half off Marvin Suggs warming pegs at the stores a mile away.

I say put Uncle Deadly in...he looks wayyy cooler than Suggs, Pops, etc combined. Heck put in Mahna Mahna and the Two Snowths. No way should freaking Suggs be made over Mahna Mahna.

Finally, the line *definately* needs some big guns to last. We need a Capt. Smolet Kermit MTI figure in there somwhere, as well as Bear on Patrol(hes already tooled right?) etc.

grail

Reaction score
um...a point that should probably be addressed...

i could be wrong, but i can only remember Digit ever showing up in "Jim Henson Hour". if that's the case, then there may be a problem...i don't think Palisades has rights to the JHH stuff.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
isn't Digit just " another idea" they are all idea's and know one has been for wayne and wanda since the old mc! there was just talk of a pvc of them, no major melt down. ken hasn't said that pops is going to be made and marvin suggs is likey to change if series 7 wants a better chance.

grail

Reaction score
i understand that it's only an idea, but just like the people who keep asking for a collector's club release of the wedding set, there's no use getting all worked up over something that Palisades cannot do. if it's true that he was only on JHH, and if it's true that Palisades doesn't have license to that one, then that's a problem. i was just trying to keep people from getting to excited because if it doesn't happen then they're going to either feel let down or think that Palisades doesn't care about their opinion.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Actually, if Rizzo can be offered as a solo figure, why can't Robin? I'm not exacty sure what he could be packed with...maybe some of the props from "The Frog Prince" or something to that effect.

As for Marvin Suggs, why not? Sure, he's kinda a Whatnot, but imagine how cool his costume would look in plastic! Plus, we'd get the Muppaphones!

BTW, I'm for the inclusion of any of the Jim Henson Hour characters -- somehow the fact that they were the final Muppets associated with Jim Henson says something to me.