Ask Ken at Palisades

GWGumby

Reaction score
The only thing I have in my personal reference to draw from is the Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice PVCs that were sold at Suncoast. At their non-sale/non-clearance prices they were normally around $15-$20 for a box of 3 characters. So it doesn't seem exorbitant of Palisades to charge on the lower end of what others were priced.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nate,

You got gipped, man. At The Disney Store the same Snow White PVC was about $5.

Ken,

I love the PVC's and can't wait. Looks like we can have real fun with them!!

About playsets, what was the final 'ideas' about the possibilities of Bear on Patrol, Vet's Hospital, Theater and Backstage?

FOZ
I actually got mine free for Pre-ordering the video. From that series of oversized PVCs (if I remember correctly) there were Snow White and the Prince on the Horse, the 7 Dwarfs stacked up like a pyramid, Cinderella and Her Prince Dancing, and Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet. Did the Disney Store have all of these?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"Ask Ken at Palisades"

Okey-dokey, here goes:

Ken, what color are your eyes?

What's your favorite vegetable?

What's your favorite color?

What size shoe do you wear?

Are you allergic to anything interesting?

Do you like winter weather?

Paper or plastic?

Ya know, I just realized this thread is called "Ask Ken at Palisades", but it doesn't say WHAT to ask him... :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I actually got mine free for Pre-ordering the video. From that series of oversized PVCs (if I remember correctly) there were Snow White and the Prince on the Horse, the 7 Dwarfs stacked up like a pyramid, Cinderella and Her Prince Dancing, and Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet. Did the Disney Store have all of these?
Had all those plus Lion King and more!!

Byron,
Muley once asked a woman on video "Paper or plastic?" She said, "I--well, I swing both ways."

Obviously, he did a take at the camera that was classic. WISH you could all see that!!

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Had all those plus Lion King and more!!
Were these all oversized giant PVCs? I think I remember the Lion King one, I might even have it. But I don't remember any others that were giagantic like those.

When did the Disney Store carry Applause items too?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Were these all oversized giant PVCs? I think I remember the Lion King one, I might even have it. But I don't remember any others that were giagantic like those.
I used to have those Lion King PVC's. They were rather large, but fun. I remember they were quite detailed.

radionate

Reaction score
I had smaller Lion King PVCs that were bulky, but the ones I'm talking about were the size of a small melon.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The fact is, these aren't the average cheaply made pvc figures. They are highly detailed, finely painted and texutred pieces. Yeah, they are hella expensive compared to some mass produced Scooby Doo sludge, but these are really something special. I expect for them to be popular and that the price might go down next series, but who knows.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I had smaller Lion King PVCs that were bulky, but the ones I'm talking about were the size of a small melon.
Nate, sometimes you frighten me. :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Nate, sometimes you frighten me. :eek:
You know you love it.

It's not like I was talking about Dead Puppies or something.