Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
So Kenneth, on the whole subject of this Jim Henson figure - i hear it will be not only an exclusive but an individually numbered limited edition in special packaging. It's probably too early to say, (in which case i just answered my own question) but any thoughts on how they will be dished out ? I'm guessing the really early numbers would go to Palisades, Henson, friends and family etc etc. Where does it go from there though ? Would it just be random then on, or would the club get the next batch of early numbers - or will there be so many made that the whole number thing will be pretty insignificant, or maybe it is anyway in action figures - i have no idea !

Also, are there plans to do any more Vacation figures ? (Fozzie was fantastic, Pepe is already coming with Vacation style accessories although it'd be cool to see a vacation version in the longterm, and i'd love to see an Emily Bear or others !)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Id also love to see Emily Bear, She could come under The Muppet Show license too !

I think that it would be nice to have a leaflet or insert with the Jim figure with info on it.
The normal info like where and when Jim was born, To make it more special !

see ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I agree with the idea that the Jim figure should come with a 'first' Kermit puppet. No arm rods, though (We can mock something up for that if we really need that at home).

The reason I think the 'first' Kermit idea is good is that it would keep a difference between the action figure and what we're putting on Jim's hand.

F:embarrassed:Z

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
By the way,

An Emily Bear would be cool. It would likely be only a few things different to do to the original Fozzie sculpt. She could come with extra accessories for Fozzie, even. Like another hat with a "press" tag in it.

Luke

Reaction score
It's probably a really bad idea to package accessories meant for one character in with another - it will just confuse the average person buying the figures and looks really unprofessional.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know. I was just saying. I still wish for the accessories pack, tho. I think it would be cool.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So Kenneth, on the whole subject of this Jim Henson figure - i hear it will be not only an exclusive but an individually numbered limited edition in special packaging. It's probably too early to say, (in which case i just answered my own question) but any thoughts on how they will be dished out ? I'm guessing the really early numbers would go to Palisades, Henson, friends and family etc etc. Where does it go from there though ? Would it just be random then on, or would the club get the next batch of early numbers - or will there be so many made that the whole number thing will be pretty insignificant, or maybe it is anyway in action figures - i have no idea !

Also, are there plans to do any more Vacation figures ? (Fozzie was fantastic, Pepe is already coming with Vacation style accessories although it'd be cool to see a vacation version in the longterm, and i'd love to see an Emily Bear or others !)
If the Jim figure is numbered, we won't keep on the early numbered. They will go out just like any other product and whoever gets the early numbers gets 'em. No plans to hold out on a number.

Vacation Pepe is actually a possibility for late in the year. It is being discussed although no firm plans have been made. But it has been brought up, possibly with a floatie and other new accessories.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

What do you think about the original Kermit Puppet and Information Insert ideas ?

see ya