Ask Ken at Palisades

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
I like the idea of the GMC Gonzo, Kermit, and yes even Fozzie even though only his hat is different, comming in the crates.

Also, is it possible for you to scan that Gonzo picture and post it? I'd like to see why that one is different. Was he repainted again?
Sure...give me a few hours and I can post a scan of it.

Luke

Reaction score
Great news about a possible Vacation Pepe - joining the dots between this and stuff said on the Palisades forum i'm guessing this would be the winter Toyfare exclusive. I know this idea has probably been kicked around by the Palisades guys already but maybe it would be cool to have him just wearing some bermuda shorts, rather than/or as well as the Hawaiian shirt. Also i think a removable Snorkel (with see-thru mask) would be a great idea for an accessory. If you decide to ditch the floatie then a surfboard emblazoned with a 'Pepes Surf Shack' logo would be just as cool - either way i'm a happy little prawn if it comes off !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Ken,

Vacation Fozzie's floatie didn't work, and he drowned.

FZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
?
Was ribbin' ya there! Only a joke.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
If you decide to ditch the floatie then a surfboard emblazoned with a 'Pepes Surf Shack' logo would be just as cool - either way i'm a happy little prawn if it comes off !
The surfboard is a cute idea; but, don't forget the "PlayPrawn Magazine" idea we all threw together a while back. :wink:

F:embarrassed:Z

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is a darker photo, but the same figure and coloring as the one at Toyfair. Tux Gonzo's nose is definitely different than the one on Daredevil Gonzo that was much more blue. I guess this figure looks different in print than it did at the fair.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
So Kenneth, on the whole subject of this Jim Henson figure - i hear it will be not only an exclusive but an individually numbered limited edition in special packaging. It's probably too early to say, (in which case i just answered my own question) but any thoughts on how they will be dished out ? I'm guessing the really early numbers would go to Palisades, Henson, friends and family etc etc. Where does it go from there though ? Would it just be random then on, or would the club get the next batch of early numbers - or will there be so many made that the whole number thing will be pretty insignificant, or maybe it is anyway in action figures - i have no idea !
Isn't it true that the first figures out of the mold aren't as good detail wise as the later ones? I find clamoring to get an early numbered figure just silly, and the people that pay big bukcs for one even sillier. :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bad Andy
Funny...the one I got was pretty purple.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://tiger.towson.edu/users/jdavis6/tuxgonzo.jpg
I think the nose looks better in that picture. It looks softer. The toy fair pics kind of showed a purple nose and then POW green. This one looks faded in which is nice. Camilia looks better too. More like camila. I wonder why it looks so different.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Lighting. The levels in the posted photo are dark. His lighting at Toyfair was brighter.