Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
That would be funny and even people who didn't see the special will get the joke, but if it were done there shouldn't be a magnet in it. It would ruin the sculpt, and unlike Zoot or Floyd who always have their hats, Sam is not a figure that would always wear that hair....er...feather piece.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, it DID wrap around his head, so maybe it could be made in a way with like a clip-on action or something?!

FOZ

WiGgY

Reaction score
It could be made like Rizzo's hat. Just a hollow inside that fits nicly ontop of his head. That should work fine.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, Ken, what'd'ya think? Sam with a feather toupe?

"It's downy soft!"
:stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Size Comparison of Smaller Figures?

Hey Ken,

I was just wondering if you could compare the relative sizes of these figures:

Rizzo
Camilla
Pepe

How do they measure up in comparison to each other? Sorry if you've already been asked that, I just find these smaller characters fascinating.

Because I'm a freak.

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

casanovOz

Reaction score
I don;t really have a question I just wanted an exscuse to use a Rowlf icon :sympathy: these are awesome

keep up the good work w/ the figures Ken

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Rizzo
Camilla
Pepe

Hard to give you accurate data on this until I see first shots, and that will be a while. When we have them, in 2 months or so, I'd be happy to show a pic of the three next to each other. I will say this. Pepe will be slightly taller than Rizzo. That is not true scale, but we simply can't make Pepe smaller and keep him jointed.

Can you please explain the whole Bean Bunny PVC thing

Bean Bunny was moved in favor of a higher profile character, Fozziwig, from the first Christmas set. We may go back and make a second Christmas set next year with Bean Bunny, but no confirmation yet.

Hey, Ken, what'd'ya think? Sam with a feather toupe?

Cool idea...but our rights don't cover VMMCM.

Why was the desicion made to make the newer Kermit puppet, Rather than the older Kermit puppet for the Jim Figure ?

Because we don't have the rights to the original Kermit puppet, only the newer one. This "sock-puppet" variation is a way to get the flavor of the old one and stay within the contract.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Ken, did you get a chance to look over that table of Muppet figure ideas I sent you? Did it display correctly or at least OK? Just wondering what your thoughts are now that everything's neatly gathered in one place. If you still haven't seen the table that's OK too, just post your thoughts when you do have the chance to take it all in. Thanks for the update on the rest of the plans and I hope you have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Size Comparison of Smaller Figures?

Originally posted by Gonzo
Hey Ken,

Rizzo
Camilla
Pepe

How do they measure up in comparison to each other? Sorry if you've already been asked that, I just find these smaller characters fascinating.

Because I'm a freak.
Quinnnnnnnnnnn
Oh, c'mon Quinn! You know it's all about you and Camilla!! :stick_out_tongue:

F:crazy:Z