Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. What would Kermit smell like? I vote against scratch and sniff Muppets.:eek:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Scratch and sniff Muppets

I can imagine a lot of Janice figures getting worn out rather quick.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
"With Realistic Smell!"
LOL - Well at least it'd be cheap with 'Scratch and Sniff' Muppets - all Ken would need to do for the samples is go to a zoo ..... pig, frog, bear etc. Gonzo will be a problem though.

I'd also like to see a Palisades Wonderpig figure and especially an Emily Bear now i've seen your customs - great stuff !

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
Hey Ken, I heard that the series 3 Muppet line has a smaller run than the other lines and that Zoot:cool:, the only one I still need is shortpacked, is this true cause with series 4 supposed to hit by me in a few weeks and my EB still never got any wave 3 in only a refresher of gonzo, how am i supposed to be able to get Zoot, I'm just worried cause the Electric Mayhem have always ben my favorite characters and this little dilemna has been keeping me up at nights. thank you for your time in answering my questions. :cry: :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Zoot wasn't totally shortpacked. Instead of 3 regular versions, there are two and one repaint Zoot. If you are having trouble finding him in the stores, your last resort could be Ebay. They have all the figures and some are not priced that high. It really should be the last resort. but Zoot is worth it. :cool:

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
When I say the nose will be revisited I mean the splotch of greenish yellow on top. A little too much, in my opinion. Gonna try and tone it back some. But no way is it going back to the blue. No way.
What was wrong with the blue? I guess that I'm the only one who kinda liked it. What do you have in mind for a more appropriate color, Ken?

I've checked out pics of Gonzo's nose, and it looks like it's pink with a purple airbrush over it...or is it the other way around? Well, whatever it is, you appear to have captured it on the prototype's nose (except for the greenish yellow on top. I've never seen Gonzo with that!).

Anyway, I can't wait to see Tux Gonzo on the shelves! It's a perfect blend of the First Season tuxedo with the shoes from the latter seasons (he used to be barefoot) and the modern head (he looks so...energized compared to the old, morose Gonzo). Great work, guys!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Hmmm. What would Kermit smell like? I vote against scratch and sniff Muppets.:eek:
Wouldn't it be a bigger selling point to have a Kermit you could lick instead of a scratch and sniff one? Or would they do Blotch from KSY as a lickable figure instead?

Luke

Reaction score
Figures you can lick ? If Janice is involved in that i think they'll need some kind of warning notice.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Wouldn't it be a bigger selling point to have a Kermit you could lick instead of a scratch and sniff one? Or would they do Blotch from KSY as a lickable figure instead?
There are some frogs in the western portion of the US that are reputed to have hallucinogenic properties if you lick them. I have only heard of this of course, and never experienced it for myself.

*Looks around..."Where's my Kermit figure?"*