Ask Ken at Palisades

Blinky

Reaction score
Ken,

Assuming we haven't been able to generate enough interest to make the Con exclusives more widely available has any decision been reached on allowed members to purchase more than two figure to help others out, I have found a number of people going to Chicago but unfortunately both figures have already been spoken for :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Regarding that...you shoudl contact us off-list with any potential procurement issues. If exceptions can be made they will be...but again it depends on how many requests there are, from who (gotta try and keep scalping to a minimum and allow people that chance to get them who are the real fans), etc...e-mail us with any requests you might have. Again..no promises, just a commitment that we will try to do what we can do.

Ken

kane31666

Reaction score
Ken, many members (about 6-7) of the simpsons collector sector (shameless plus- www.simpsonscollectors.com) are going, and the Invisible Cream beaker, and the muppet line overall have been hot topics on the message board (see here-
http://pub73.ezboard.com/fthesimpsonscommunity71818frm21)

We have a thread about the main line, people who need the beaker exclusive, and people who need the animal exclusive.

If you set up something so that Muppetcentral members can pick up extras for other members, do you think you could do the same for the simpsonscollectorsector? We do have many of the same members. Myself, jara19, Michael Crawford, and others.

EDIT- I figured it would be easier to ask you directly, because as you've said you e-mail is messed up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd hate to be whiney, but how sure are you that the future series figures will be released? Particularly series 3-7 (and beyond). I ask this, mainly because a certain toy company (Playmates) always has figures and second series toys planned, but never release them. They had a second Series of Earthworm Jim and an entire line of Ripping Friends figures coming out and never released them.

As for Rizzo, a small suggestion: A two figure pack! Rizzo and Pepe! That way you can take care of two birds with one stone!

radionate

Reaction score
Playmates also announced the second wave of Darkwing Duck and Tailspin, and I didn't understand why I could never find them in stores. I was so upset. That was my induction into toy collecting. But companies do it all the time. If they don't get enough orders, the product is never released.

At this point, its anyones guess as to how many series will be released, as the first set just hit the market, and we don't offically know how its selling yet.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

Gonzo danced with a cheese in the Steve Martin ep of the Muppet Show.

Zack)Rowlf, a dancing cheese could come with the gonzo in purple suit if not,Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
radionate

Was there ever a Gizmo Duck fig from the Darkwing Duck line? It's too bad they couldn't do a DuckTale's line,but in a way I'm gald because i'm collecting muppet figs now;-) but i would hunt down a Gizmo Duck fig pronto!

Zack)Rowlf the, would be awsome if his Gizmo suit was removable to have Fenton Crackshell fig!Dog.

kane31666

Reaction score
Usually a toy line announces additional series as a way to give collectors a taste for more. If the first series doesn't sell well at all, then I wouldn't expect a second series. But judging from early reports, the Muppet's line will see many more series.

radionate

Reaction score
Re: radionate

Zack,

Since I don't have the figures in front of me, I'm trying to remember what was in the line. I do know that Gizmoduck was planned for series two, which never made it. Series one had:

Darkwing
Launchpad
Gosayln
Honker
and please forgive me as its been awhile since I've thought about D.D. or watched my tapes but the Walrus Dude, Electro (the mole guy), Steelbeak, and Bushroot. I can't remember if the names are right or not.

Each figure had a cool action. There was also the Duckwing, and the Motorcycle!

I want to say there was also a windup plant and eggman. But I can't remember off the top of my head. They might have been part of Series Two.

They were so much fun. The Tailspin sculpts were far better though. That was my favorite line between the two.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The walrus was named Tuskernini (I probably spelled that wrong) and the electric guy was Megavolt.