Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
All this suit/tux stuff is confusing ! LOL !

Here's a non Palisades related action figure b*tch (they're the ones we like). In the UK they have released a lot of the original Playmates Simpsons action figures (like USA Wave's 1 & 2) but without voice chips. I picked up Moe today, he's not one of the ones i got from the USA when they all first came out and i wanted him. I paid so much attention on making sure the card was mint that i didn't see his black shoes were all scratched up so i'll have to go back to swap him. Doh !

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
rowlf question for ken

Ken, I know Tux Rowlf is coming with a piano, and regular Rowlf is coming later. Would he have a piano, too, or is Tux Rowlf the only shot we have at a piano? I prefer regular Rowlf, but I also would really want to have a piano.

I get the feeling I'll end up buying Tux Rowlf, just to be sure.... oh, you clever marketers... :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Re: rowlf question for ken

Originally posted by WOMAN! WOMAN!
Ken, I know Tux Rowlf is coming with a piano, and regular Rowlf is coming later. Would he have a piano, too, or is Tux Rowlf the only shot we have at a piano? I prefer regular Rowlf, but I also would really want to have a piano.

I get the feeling I'll end up buying Tux Rowlf, just to be sure.... oh, you clever marketers... :big_grin:
Tux Rowlf comes with a Baby Grand...are you saying you also want an upright? Am I understanding your post correctly?

Well, if Rowlf is on a card in an assortment, then yeah he would come with an Upright as far as I am concerned. Would be a no-brainer...well, MOST likely a no-brainer. One could argue he could come with dogs in cages from TMTM, or some other variation.

Luke...that sucks about the Simpson's overseas with no voice chips. If you don't mind me asking, what did it cost you in US dollars to get the laryngitis version?

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
oh

No, I thought (stupidly) a Baby Grand was the only option, and I was wondering/worried if Tux Rowlf was the only one that would include a piano -- any piano.

So there's a possibility Naked Rowlf would have an upright... maybe... OK, thanks, Ken.

Chadj76

Reaction score
"Isn't New Force Comics taking pre-orders on this?"

I looked, be it rather briefly and didn't find the "chase" figure for pre-order on thier site.

And while this isn't a "ask Ken" question per say. I just wanted to thank you Ken for being so active on ALL the boards you post on, and being so open to questions/comments.

I have been collecting toys since Star Wars New Hope came out in 1977 but never in my entire life have I seen a company, espically someone as "high ranking" as Ken be so helpfully and open. It is VERY, VERY cool, and frankly makes the Muppet line that much more enjoybale to me.

Thanks again to Ken and all the great staff!

FER SURE

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!

Thanks for all the hard work you do for us. May your next year keep you healthy and find you happy.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!

Thanks for all the hard work you do for us. May your next year keep you healthy and find you happy.
and hopefully not sober...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!

How in the WORLD did you know that!?!

But thanks...

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I think that our Birthday info is provided in our Membership profile.
If I am not mistaken you (ken) are now 35! Happy Birthday!

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah!! Happy Birthday, big guy!!! Hope you get some cool stuff for your dollection.

--Matt